Like a ring

Melissa and her father said goodbye to All Might, Gran Torino, Aizawa, Hatsume and Class 1A at the airport and agreed that their next encounter would be in Japan. The flight took place without an incidence, with Mr Aizawa taking a nap and the students talking about how much fun they had had the night before. Naturally, some were quite reserved about certain details of the party. All Might could feel a new aura between Uraraka and his prodigy and he knew he would have to take a closer look as soon as they arrived...

Friday, 17:30.
Deku's house.

The former Hero Number One took a sip of his cup of tea and cleared his throat before he made a colossal effort to be in his old muscular form for the scarce seconds he could to continue:

"As young as you are, you must remember you have the future of this society in your hands! We are talking about the greater good! It won't be easy, but I can't think of anyone better! That been said, I need you to understand the importance of the task you are accepting...!"

"Oh, would you just give the girl a break, Mr All Might?" a smiley Inko Midoriya said as she returned from the kitchen with two lunch boxes. Uraraka was sitting on the living room's couch and listening to All Might, while she waited for Deku. "The kids are just going out to have fun!".

All Might abruptly returned to his skinny form and sighed. "Sorry, young Ochako. To make it short, I want you to take care of young Izuku and have fun, but don't forget he will have a new training routine from tomorrow on. So, please make sure he returns at a proper hour".

"AYE! I WILL PROTECT THE FUTURE SYMBOL OF PEACE AND MAKE SURE HE GOES BACK HOME SAFE!" she got up from the couch, waving her small fists overhead.

"I'm ready!" Deku happily went down the stairs in black pants, white T-shirt, a clear green jacket over it, and his classical red shoes.

You are hanging out with a lovely girl, Izuku. You could at least have combed your hair a little" Inko reprimanded. Uraraka contained her giggle. Obviously, Deku hadn't told his mother about what happened the previous week in the States, when they met alone on the rooftop of I-Expo. First impressions were far from necessary.

"Your mother is right, kid" All Might nodded in his paternal tone. The now retired Pro Hero did have a clue or two about what would have happened up there, but he would keep his word to not interfere as long as his pupil didn't mess up anything.

"Mom! There is no need to get formal! We are...friends!" Deku complained. All Might almost spitted the tea due to laughter.

"Indeed! That's the way I like his hair! I MEAN, that's the look I'm used to!" Uraraka stated blushing profusely.

"W-Well, we should go, Ochako. We don't want it to get late" Deku said. He was also blushing...again. They started to make their way to the door, followed by Deku's mother and his mentor.

"Here you go, dear" Inko gave one of the lunch boxes to Uraraka as she warmly smiled. "Izuku told me you like mochi very much".

"I love it! Thank you, Mrs Midoriya!" she cheerfully answered.

"Oh, since you are so close to my child, you may call me Inko..."

Meanwhile, All Might put a hand on his pupil's shoulder. "You are just *friends*? I should make you do a hundred pushups for telling such big lies to your mother" he quietly teased. "By now, you shall have a great time with her. But come back early. Don't have us worried" he told Deku before the so called "friends" said goodbye and closed the door.

"I'm so happy. My baby is going on a date! And she's a cutie!" Inko cried, with wet eyes. She wasn't blind at all. All Might found the fact of the boy having a crush funny at the beginning, but now he had payed more attention to the youngsters' interactions, he wondered if he should be worried. It's not like he didn't trust him, he just didn't want him to get distracted or suffer. Teen romances were usually full of disappointments, and these were no common teens. Not to mention that villains would always have a special interest in heroes' loved ones. Young Midoriya's training was his reason for living at that moment and he had promised this woman he would protect her son with his own life...