Warning

Friday, 20:30.
Hotel's 6th floor

Bakugou had tried to relax watching some TV inside, but there was something that bothered him and he needed answers. He leaned on his and Kirishima's door, with his scarce patience growing thin.The fact that he had stared at the gates of the elevator for the last half an hour wasn't helping either. He could have removed Deku from the table by force and taken him to a further place, but that would have made his actions way too suspicious. He had no choice but to wait until the nerd returned to his own room.

The Explosion user instinctively looked in the opposite direction when he heard a door being opened. Much to his surprise, it was Tokoyami and Deku's. The last one was going out, but he froze when he saw Bakugou standing a few rooms away. By the time the former bully reacted, Deku, who clearly wasn't expecting visitors, returned to the inside and quickly closed the door. So Deku was already in his room after all. That meant Deku had returned not much later than him. He swore and run towards that room and started to knock the door furiously.

"DEKU! Open the door, you damn nerd! We need to talk!" he yelled. No answer was given. "I'M SERIOUS, GODDAMNIT! YOU KNOW I CAN BLOW THIS FUCKIN' DOOR!". He'd rather not to do it though. Mr Aizawa could be near and Bakugou wouldn't be too happy to be punished again. But he would face it if it was necessary. His hands were already clenched, sweaty of anxiety and ready to do what they did best, but he forced himself to keep it quiet...for the moment. "All right. We are going to talk you like it or not. On the count of three I will reduce this door to burned pieces. Let me in voluntarily and I promise I won't use my Quirk against you" he claimed.

"One..." Bakugou certainly sucked at diplomacy, but there was something he had to know as soon as possible.

"Two..." Deku was always good at pissing him off. If he fulfilled his threat, this time he would be the only one responsible, unlike what happened after the license exam, when they both were caught fighting in the middle of the night...

"...and..." his hands trembled. He was so certain Deku would finally give in he could only abandon himself to his instincts...

He let all the air out when the door opened slowly. His green haired rival and the reason he almost collapsed was standing there, looking more confused than frightened.

"Can I...help you...?" the mere question in his signature innocent tone made Bakugou get mad again. In a flash the spiky haired grabbed Deku's T-shirt and pushed him inside until his back almost got slammed against the wall on the other side of the room.

"So...you wanna talk...or fight?" the nerd asked in a low voice, since his neck was between the wall and Bakugou's forearm. It wasn't like they hadn't struggled face to face before, but he looked relatively calmed, like a curious child. He had to admit Deku had changed a lot since he was a Quirkless crybaby.

"That depends. Tell me: did you talk to the Round Face before?" Bakugou asked, wasting no more time.

"The Round...? Wait, you mean Ochako?" he asked in surprise. "I...I... so what if I did?"

"Ha! So now you even call her for her first name! You definitely have a lot of confidence, don't you?" Bakugou's temper made him tighten his grip.

"I don't know what you mean" Deku's look of confusion was almost believable to Bakugou.

"Oh, don't you?!" he sarcastically asked. "You think I'm an idiot? You fell for Uraraka almost since the day she helped you to defeat me! You chose Deku as your hero name because she calls you Deku as if it was the coolest name in the world! These morons might have a great time pairing you with girls like Melissa, but I know you better you'd wish! The Round Face would be more than a friend to you if you were able to choose!" he elevated his tone again.