Epilogue: dilemma

The goldfish was gasping for oxygen as the blonde girl hold it high away from its fishbowl. With an expression of boredom, she watched it convolve for a while and finally returned it to the water, where it would swim frightened before its short memory erased from its mind the horror of being on the verge of dying. What was the fun on bloodless killing?

Traveling with Dabi and Twice to I-Island hadn't been as enjoyable as she had expected. After all, they had been there to work, but it was such a shame to have been so close to Class 1A without playing again with them. They had so much fun at the Hero Training Camp...

But she had to disobey Tomura. Izuku's room was just there, calling her so she could know more about this boy. Luckily she had a sample of his blood so she was able to leave the room without being recognized. It wasn't very difficult to steal it when its owner was sent to the infirmary or the hospital so often. Then the spiky haired rude guy saw her getting out and she did her best not to be discovered. It was exciting though. The rude guy wasn't Izuku, but she thought such an aggressive boy wouldn't look bad either covered in blood. And thanks to him she had discovered a couple of interesting things.

"Come on, why are you so mad at me?" she kept talking to the phone. "I know I didn't stick to your plan, but don't tell me the information isn't worth of it".

The sinister voiced young man on the other side of the phone was as stubborn as always, but he wouldn't be able to hide his interest.

"As you suspected, there seems to be a strong connection between All Might and Izuku. A secret that apparently only them and Bakugo are aware of. And trust me: he really didn't want Izuku to reveal it."

Shigaraki remained in silence for some seconds. Only his scratching could be heard. Then he gave the member of the League of Villains new orders.

"Aaw, couldn't it be a date with Izuku? This Bakugo is not that interesting. He shares too much with villains" she asked, disappointed. "Sure, he noticed I was a fake that time at the Exam, but I've been improving in playing the role of..."

The leader of the League mumbled something incoherently in annoyance and demanded the girl to take it seriously. That could bring to All Might and UA's ultimate demise.

"Fine, I still can take the appearance of Camie Utshushimi. But I may need more of her blood then. Let's see if I can make the hot headed tell me one or two more things" she nodded. If it had to do with an Izuku's secret, how could she refuse?

The League of Villains' contact in U.A. would help to get her closer to the new objective. Shigaraki was determined to find out why Izuku was so important to All Might.

"Ok, I'll wait for further instructions. Bye bye!" she said, hanging up the phone.

Himiko Toga sighed. The other thing she had discovered was bittersweet for her. Yeah, the Zero Gravity user was definitely similar to her. "We were supposed to be best friends...". Toga placed the shirt she had stolen from Izuku's hotel room on her futon and naughtily grinned. "If you want it back, come here to get it...".

She finished getting dressed and got ready to get some new and funny tools for the mission she had been commended and her new own personal one. The things that had to be done for love...

"See you later, Ochako!" she smiled to the goldfish. "Don't worry, I'll bring you something to compensate what I did before". The best thing about torturing the poor animal was that soon it wouldn't remember it at all. Fishes were so lucky in that aspect...

"My friend...and my crush...why must life be so complicated?" she lamented as she walked the street.

THE END

This is it! I guess you all knew that the one Bakugo talked to during the Warning Chapter wasn't actually Deku. And here is where I had planned to tie it.

Summary: Melissa has her award, Deku and Uraraka are in a "secret" relationship, the rest of Class 1A couples are blooming, All Might is focused on his task as mentor, Inko is happy for her son and the League of Villains, specially Toga will keep an eye on Deku and Bakugo. Oh, and Mineta acted like a good friend instead of a pervert for once.

Most people describe Himiko Toga as a yandere because of her feelings towards Deku, so I tried to depict her as such. Sorry, Toga, as much as I love your character I am an IzuOcha fan...

Ahem...if I don't write another story in a while it will probably be because Himiko has stabbed me while I was sleeping for what I just said...🔪💀😨

Anyway, my next project shall be less of a story and more personal. You may not find it so enjoyable, but I really want to write about it.

You will tell me what do you think about this epilogue! And once more, thanks for reading! Feel free to vote, comment and share the story!

Don't forget the 4th season is already here! See you soon, BHA fans!