Something just like this

Saturday, 19:45.
I-Expo building's last floor.
The terrace.

************

All Might: "Listen, I didn't want to be insensitive when you told me about it. I know you are struggling inside. After everything you have gone through and still remains, you are no common kid for sure. I should have known this may go beyond platonic interest..."

Deku: "I don't know how to call it. But I can't pretend there is nothing."

All Might: "Unfortunately, not even in my muscular form I could help you with this..."

Deku: "You have done enough, All Might. Whatever happens, I will do what is best...especially for her."

All Might: "We won't talk about this anymore unless you really need it. Go meet her. And whatever happens, it is only you two's business...but I am here to support you."

Deku: "Thanks, All Might.

****************

"YAY!! YOU MADE IT! There you were, cornered by hundreds of expectant people! And you didn't hold back! We were all like *whoaaaa*!" Uraraka loudly rejoiced, like only she could do.

Deku, who was feeling like he had followed a rabbit to Wonderland, woke up and smiled in gratitude. "T...t-thank you, Uraraka...but I couldn't have done this without you. I'm not being modest. In fact, I'm sorry I didn't recite what you helped me to practice..." he didn't want her to think she wasted her time. After all, the time he spent with her had been fun and fruitful, as it always was.

"I told you before. The perfect speech was inside there" she said, pointing to Deku's heart. "Those notes were indeed useless. All you needed was to believe you were as capable as I know you are. I have always thought you are amazing and I never get tired of admiring you. I hate it when I am underestimated, but when I see you learning from your mistakes and giving it all no matter what...I wish I could be more like you".

"You are wrong. It's me who has all the reasons to admire you. The fact that you want to become a hero to support your parents and because you like the happy faces of the saved people are the best justification I have heard to date. But it's more than that, Uraraka" he was still blushed, but Deku was determined to express everything he had held back. "The first time we teamed up, the U.A. Sport Festival, the camp... you have been there for me from the very first moment. The day we met for the first time you didn't even know me and yet you were kind to me. When I arrived to U.A., I was so socially awkward I thought I would be targeted from day one. Then I saw I was going to be in the same class that the girl I only knew as...the Nice Person...and I didn't know how to react. Let's just say I wasn't used to such niceness..."

Uraraka was silently moved and her grin widened. As embarrassed as she had felt before, Deku really deserved a hug and a hundred more. What was keeping her, now they were alone? Oh yes, they both agreed there was something that needed to be talked...and what a coincidence, they were again on a rooftop.

"Deku...about what you mentioned before..." Uraraka knew that waiting all night wasn't going to make it easier. "When I made us fall on that roof and you made me land on top of you..." she muttered. Now not all the make up in the world could hide the color of her cheeks. To make things worse, the music of the party could be heard from up there and Uraraka hadn't asked Coldplay as background music.

"Yes...about that...I need to ask you something..." Deku was starting to feel like his legs were made of rubber. He knew he wouldn't have a better opportunity, but how could he put it? Something just like this could be perfectly listened and Uraraka had her eyes on him, waiting for him to ask her something. "Uraraka..." his lips made the sound without his brain's consent.