Preparations

Saturday, 11:00

I-Island's shopping mall

The ceremony would begin at 18:30 at the I-Expo building. Meanwhile, the students were deciding what to wear and excited about the party, where they would have a memorable time with tons of fun, food, drink, music and I-Island people to meet. However, the girls had some shopping to do before, so they met Melissa at the entrance of the mall, as they waited for a third person that would join them.

"Do you think it was a good idea, Mina?" asked Jirou. "This is supposed to be a girls' plan".

"Oh, come on. We need some previous male opinion if we want to show we are the prettiest girls in UA" answered a smiley confident Mina.

"Don't ask. For some people parties are like a way of living, ribbit" Tsuyu told Melissa, who giggled.

"There is nothing wrong with a boy who can actually enjoy shopping joining us. I'm sure we'll have fun" the blonde girl said with all honesty.

"Well, this a guy who has waaaaay too much fun when it comes to fashion and style..." smiled a slightly embarrassed Uraraka.

"BONJOUR, MADEMOISELLES!" Aoyama announced himself with his typical mannerisms. "Congratulations for choosing moi to guide you! It proves you really want to get the spotlight for yourselves in the party!". Uraraka just hoped Melissa didn't take their androgynous friend's over the top attitude too seriously, but she was delighted to share some free time before the award ceremony with one of the new students she met the day before.

Melissa wasn't wrong. Aoyama was a weirdly fancy guy for sure, but none could argue his knowledge on the subject would put a supermodel to shame. After many ews and critics, the French rooted hero made sure all the girls had the best accesories and outfits. Momo could have created some thanks to her Quirk but that would have ruined all the fun of the activity.

"May I ask why Uraraka isn't trying any dress?" Aoyama asked to Momo, while Uraraka was giving her approval to Jirou's final choice of fingerless gloves in the distance.

"Oh, about that, we should have told you Ochako knew from the start she would wear the dress she borrowed from me the first time".

"Really? Mon Dieu, I must check that one too or all our efforts could have been in vain!" Aoyama cried.

"She wouldn't tell us, but we are sure she wants to wear it again because Midoriya told her she looked nice on it" Momo found it touching. "You know what I mean, right? She told us what happened during your fight against Thirteen."

"You bet I know! Then even my advice will be unnecessary! C'est l'amour!" he answered, carrying a hand to his chest.

The hours run fast and it was time for the girls and Aoyama to get ready at the hotel. Melissa had no problem telling she had had the best time with them all.

"Jeez, I hope I won't faint before you all. I still can't believe this ceremony is for me. But remember, the party is all yours, girls" she said.

"Ahem".

"Oh, yeah, of course, it's yours and Aoyama's. The one you owe the hearts you will steal tonight!" Melissa joked with her perfect smile.

"Thank you very much for your help, Aoyama" thanked Toru, who couldn't wait to be "seen" in her new party outfit.

"It's nothing really. I am always the most fabulous being in parties, but I can share my aura of glamour with some friends" he shrugged with false modesty. "Especially if one of them has someone's attention to earn tonight" he whispered, as he pointed to Uraraka, who was now talking with Melissa as they walked a little further.