⚡️ 1•12 ⚡️

Watching in horror as he fell, Cassie had never been prouder of her brother

Watching in horror as he fell, Cassie had never been prouder of her brother. He had found his bravery and sacrificed himself to ensure that Harry and Hermione could continue their journey and save the Stone. After Harry had taken the white king, winning the game, Cassie rushed over to her brother and pulled him into her lap. Brushing his hair out of the way, she saw a nasty lump forming from where the queen had hit him with her arm and off the board.

"Is he-?" Hermione stepped forward.

"He'll be fine. You two go on ahead and I'll go get help. You must stop him, Harry. You can do it. Go!"

Watching as her friend's disappeared from view, she begged Merlin for them to be safe before pulling out her wand and trying some healing spells to revive her twin from unconsciousness. Ten minutes had passed and Ron was still comatose, just as she was about to give up and start dragging him out of the room, Professor Dumbledore and Professor McGonagall burst into the room. McGonagall rushed over to the twins, pulling Ron into her arms to inspect the damage. Casting a spell on him that had the ginger haired boy hovering in the air behind her, Gryffindor's Head of House began leading Ron to the Hospital Wing.

"Professor?" Cassie called out before Dumbledore could rush after Harry.

"Yes, Miss Weasley."

"Please don't punish, Harry. He was just trying to help you. Just, please don't punish him or expel him. Don't make him go back to those Muggles."

"Mr Potter is not in any trouble. In fact, he's been rewarded with a good friend like you. Madam Pomfrey will have something to calm that heartbeat of yours down. Off you go."

"Yes, Sir."

Hoping that Dumbledore got there in time to save Harry, Cassie stood at McGonagall's side as they marched through the school, promising herself that she would no longer sneak out past curfew.

━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━

"Go away, Malfoy. I'm not going to tell you anything." Cassie groaned, trying to escape the Snake.

News of the quartet's hero moment had quickly spread the school leading to rumours and wide eyed stares. Harry was still in the Hospital Wing and had yet to wake, meaning that Cassie didn't even know the details of what had happened. So, why did people keep asking her?!

Fred and George had been so proud that they had a new troublemaker that they had tried to send Harry a toilet seat, an idea that they proudly chalked up to their mother.

"Come on, Weasley. You owe me."

"I owe you?" Cassie asked incredulously, raising a brow.

"Yeah for saving you in the Forest." Malfoy said.

"Saving me? You didn't save me, Malfoy. You stood there screaming your head off while I sat on the floor in agony and only sent up red sparks when you heard something coming towards us. You didn't save me, you made it worse. So, no, I don't owe you a thing. Now, get out of my way before I kick you again."