prologue

"No,no,no, I want to sit with Seb. Please daddy." I cried to my dad.
"Sam let her sit with Seb. I will sit with Mellesa." Uncle Ray supported me.
"Yeah,I know why you want to sit with Mellesa". My mom teased Uncle Ray.

We were going to see a big mansion for destination wedding of uncle Ray and aunt Mellesa. Aunt Mellesa is my mother's friend and uncle Ray is Seb's mother's cousin. We were going to our destination in two cars one belongs to Seb's parents,the Peres family and the second belong to my family,the Frey family.

Well I forgot to introduced my self. I am Mia Frey,only six years old and Seb is two years older than me. His full name is Sebastian Peres. Currently we were quarreling. It was entirely my fault so I wanted to sit beside him to say sorry.

I hopped in the back seat of the car beside Seb and greeted 'hi' but he ignored me.

" lets go" Mr Max Peres, Seb's father got up in drivers seat signalling my father who's car was just behind us and our journey began. I was making faces for Seb but he continuously ignored me.

Suddenly Seb called"dad fast,in 10 secs the signal will turn red"

"Ok son" Mr Peres said and increased the speed.

We were going to the four crossed road and the signal was soon to be turned red."and we made it" Seb cheered when we crossed the crossroad just in time.

"Oh no" Mr Peres called and stopped the car. He came out of the car along with Mrs Aurora Peres , Sebs mom and ran toward the crossroad . I turned and saw our car was upside down with a truck which was half crushed. There was smoke everywhere. People were gathered around the vehicles.

A tear rolled down from my eyes.

---------------

vote

comment

share

stay tuned for next chapter.