#11: THE PLAN

Dean's POV:

"We all are here. Let's get started" Seb start talking his seat. "Wait, where is Damien?"

We were sitting in my apartment. There were me, Noah and Seb till now.

"In here" Damien said entering the room with Mia trailing behind him. She was giving Seb death glares. If looks could kills.

"Dude, how could you lock Mia in the house?" Damien asked.

"By locking the door" he answered.

"Dude, I am serious."

"Welcome serious"

Before Damien could say something Mia cut him "Let it go Dami bear" I hate that name so much. She went and sat beside Seb. She is weird. If she is angry with him then she should have sit a bit far away from him, like beside me.

"Why did you house arrest Mia?" Noah asked spilling oil on fire. Isn't it obvious that Seb's over protective nature to save Mia made him do this. He didn't want Mia to take part in this dangerous mission. But as knowing the stubborn Mia, I knew, well, he too knew that Mia will come here as we have gathered here to put my dad behind the bars.

***

Mia's POV:

"Woah, let me try" I squeaked when Daisy showed me the cherry red high heels she bought for her first date with Noah.

"Be careful. Don't break it" she said in concern.

"Trust me. I won't" she handed me the high heels "Woah, I became taller than you Daze" I exclaimed.

"Now, try to walk tall girl".

"O-ok" I said nervously. I had never tried high heels before. How hard it could be. You have to walk like you walk; center of gravity should be at belly. I just have to mind my steps. I took a deep breath and stepped forward. As soon as I planted my foot, the friction left me. I slipped. I was sure I will break my back today. I closed my eyes ready to receive the thing the floor going to offer me but instead a pair of strong hand circled me. I slowly opened my eyes and find a pair of mischievous but beautiful blue oceanic eyes. He was so close to me, face just inches apart.

"Missed me headshot" he said.

"Missed and you! I don't even know you."

"Think again headshot, otherwise..."

"Otherwise?"

"Otherwise I will let go of you"

"No, I know you. Just help me stand"

"In one condition"

"What?"

"Apologize to me and say 'yes, I know you. You are the most handsome, hot, sexy, the heart of our institution and add more things like that'" He smiled.

"How could you think that I will do that?"

"OK" He lowered his hand which made me more close to the floor. I tried to stand but these friction-less heels didn't allow me. I guess I have no choice now.

"Let her go Dean, it's almost time" Tyler butted in. Dean gave a stare to Tyler, then what he did, I could never expect that. He carried me, bridal style. After again exchanging glare, he took me to the cheer leading room and put me on one of the bench. He bent to pull out the heels but I stopped him.

"That, I can do myself" I said and slip the hills off.

"Here your shoes" Daisy came and handed me my shoes. I gave her the heels. As a cue, the bell goes off. Time to go to class.