#4 : THAT HEADSHOT

Dean's POV:

She lowered her phone screen. I peeped to see what's she is doing. She unlocked a name 'blackmailer'. I snatched her phone to check the other names- is she has gave everybody a name or it is just me- am I that special.

"Hey" she snapped when I snatched the phone. I scrolled and muttered the names she had saved "overprotective, workaholics, cookery show, anonymous.." I stopped and gave her a look. She shrugged her soldier. I continued.

"Drama queen...Hey is anyone else is drama queen here beside you!" I teased her.

"Its Daisy, anonymous was Sophia."

"And the other three..?"

"You don't know them. Just continue or give me my phone" she said annoyingly folding her arm on her chest.

"OK ok.. Football booster -it must be Tyler." She nodded.

"Mr. Nerd -it is Stephen" she nodded again.

"Miss bookworm " I looked at her

"You don't know her. And you don't know the rest of them,just give me my phone back." She demanded. I ignored her and scrolled further."clumsy, headache ,crush" I stopped at crush. Something deep inside me get crashed. Who is this crush?

"He WAS my crush" she said finally when she noted my reaction." He was just a crush or you can say best friend and best neighbour. I got over him. He is just a friend now but I still miss him and his sister. He has changed his number but I still has his old in number in a hope that one day I can met him. I even don't know how he looks now. I have last met him when I was just s-six." She paused"a-at the f- funeral " her voice was a whisper. She clenched her hand on top of her chest holding something. It was a locket. A round shaped locket. Maybe he has gave her the locket. The ache within me again hold me. I wanted to hug her. I wanted to claim her but instead I grabbed her hand and squeezed it. She suddenly came out of her though.

"Oh,no no. If you are thinking it was his funeral then you are wrong" she said recovering from her thought.
Well,I was not thinking that.

"It was..the funeral of...the person v-very close to me" she said in short phases again holding her locket.

Oh, the locket was not her crush's memory,it was the memory of the person who's funeral she had gone. A relief came over me. But whose funeral was that? I wanted to ask but I can't gather the courage as a stray tear escaped from her eyes. The person must be very close to her.

My heart was aching by seeing her in tears. She looked at me in surprise with her brilliant blue eyes. I looked to her cheeks and found that unconsciously my hand was on her cheeks. My thumb was caressing her cheeks where the water drop was flowed.

"I -I am fine. We -we should go now" she said swiping all her tears and put a brilliant wide smile on her face. No one can say if it is a fake smile or real. I nodded. She snatched the phone from my hand and thrust it in her back jeans pocket.

" you lead, I will join you shortly" I said wanted to process all the thing that just happened. How the flirting scene change to teasing and then a sad scene. And now she is walking away from me. Slowly. Very slowly.

***

MIA's POV:

I sat down on my chair beside Tyler
"You took forever. You don't have any idea how I survived this boredom. Sophia and Jim were talking about themselves on the other hand Daisy and Noah were lost in each other's eyes. And here I am " he complained. Ow, poor Tyler. I looked at Daisy and Noah, really they were lost in each other's eyes. Noah was holding one of Daisy's hand. Aw so cute. I wanted to take a picture but I didn't do that. Don't wanted to bang in their privacy.