Suggestions

Hey guys, its me again. thank you for supporting me till the end. Without you I am nothing.

if you checkout my other books too, I will be glad. Please get check it out.

          BROKENLY STRONG

"Kat" I said closing my eyes, remembering her

"Kat" I said closing my eyes, remembering her. Her eyes, nose, lips, hair. "She is beautiful"

He chuckled. Oops, did I say that loud. "Actually I was saying that..." I snatched the scarf from his hand "...that..." my eyes fell on the letter written at the side of the scarf "...so that's how you got to know her initials""Yup, spill. I want every detail" he giggled. "You know you are sounding like a little teenage gossip girl" I said walking to my dresser putting my pistol in it. "Don't change the subject Neel" "she was just a random girl who helped me when she saw my cuts. She dressed the wound and bandaged it with that scarf. Happy" I said putting my watch on the dresser, turning toward him. "Very loverboy" he said and ran off my room.Loverboy huh.***Kat is an ordinary girl. She has some dark secrets and a haunting past. She is fighting with her enemies alone. What will happen when Neel Fernindes, a young but powerful gang leader cross path with each other.As I said, kat is not an ordinary girl. She has full of secrets. Can Neel solve them and can help her breaking her guards. Can Neel be able to ment all the broken pieces and help her.Read and find out*adult contain, violence, triggered warning, murder, rape*Read at your own risk.

Thank you so much for supporting me.

Don't forget to-

Like

Comment

Share

Stay tuned for more books.

Peace.