#8 : movie tease

Mia's P.O.V

"So tell me what happened?" Seb asked. We were in the backyard where I was punching the punching bag while Seb was standing with his arm folding front of his chest like he is my coach. He practices the whole week but I practice only on weekends. I am missing my soft cozy bed.

"what are you talking about?" I asked. "Last night about the party" he stated. I deliver a punch on the bag. "Nothing happened". He stop the bag from moving "I want the truth Mia, I know you very well". I sigh. He left the bag and took two steps back standing where he initially was. "I was" *punch* "dancing with Tyler when" *punch* "he got a call" *punch* "he left me. I was just" *punch* "about to leave when a g-"*punch* "guy sneaked behind me. He-"I stopped and gave a big punch this time thinking about what he did to me. The bag started to swing higher. Seb slowed the motion of the bag and backed up where he was then nod at me to continue.

"I gave him a push and went to a room to fix my dress" I don't gave him all the details instead I punch the bag again. "Then" he asked. "I was fixing my dress when the same" *punch* "entered" *punch* "I punched" *punch* "his bloody nose" I punch the bag so hard that it burst. I looked at Seb to see his reaction as it was his punching bag. "Mini, take deep breaths" that time I realised I was breathing heavily due to anger. When I calm down he gestured me to continue. I turned toward him and continue "due to my punch he become furious but before he could do anything...umm, someone rescue me and dropped me home" I skipped all the necessary details just told him the skeleton story.

He knew I was not telling him the whole story but he also knew pushing me will not work. Instead he asked "who is this someone?" I could feel my cheeks got red. "Umm just someone" "name" he demand "D-Dean Allen Mathew" "Dean huh, I have heard that name." Yeah silly, I myself had told you that Dean and Valicient Hunt are the same person. How could you forget? But right now it is better if he forgets him. "It's your push up time" I abruptly said disturbing his recalling process. He looked at me for some second then said"hmm". I let a sigh of relief.

****

"Hello" "hey Daze, what's up?" "Sky, why?" "Are you free today, umm tonight?" "Yes, why?" "I have two movie tickets, are you in?" "Oh yes, definitely" "good, you will pick me up" "o-what?" "Yes" "I thought you will pick me up" "no, tickets from me, ride from you. Bye" I said and hanged up.

Earlier that day I got a phone call from Tyler just after we got back from my weekend morning routine.

"Hello" "Mia, are you free today?" "Yup, what's up?" "O...Umm...I was...just wondering do-do you go with me on a m-movie date" Tyler stuttered at the other side. By his voice anybody can say he is nervous. "Sure, but why are you so nervous?" I laughed. I can basically imagine him scratching his back side of his neck. "Umm..." "Don't worry, I will come" "really? Thanks. Be ready I will pick you up"

But later Tyler called that he can't make it today because of some "Pete issue". Peter or Pete is his 15 year old brother but he is still a child from his mind. He had an accident when he was little.

Tyler handed me the tickets. So guess now, I am going with Daisy. Girl's night. Yay.

***

"Aye, not now. Atleast wait for the movie to start" Daisy scolded me when I shoved a popcorn in my mouth. We were already seated waiting for the film to start. At that time we heard a quarrel. We looked at the source of violence. There was none other than 'Dean and Team'. Mateo and Broody were also there completing the full 'the popular 'of our school. Mateo and Broody were out of town due to some boxing match. Mateo is the talkative one while Broody the silent one.

No, I didn't stalk them. Then how did I know so much about them? Well, they are Dean's friend plus they are popular too. Everybody knows the popular team.