#12: FINAL BATTLE

Mia's P.O.V:

"Come in" came the voice when we knock the green room door in which Mr. Ralph was embedded. "Welcome, welcome champions, welcome. Have a seat."

Mr. Ralph was sitting on a chain which was decorated like it was made for king. There were more three chairs which looked like it was made only for us. It was quiet a big room. He made a sign with his hand and all the security in that room left when we entered the room. We didn't sat instead we stood there i middle of that spacious green room of Mr. Ralph.

"I am sure you are wondering why you three are here!" he said while standing up from that kingly chair. We shared a look. "Every year I invite the winner to meet me as I offer them an opportunity to work with us and get large amount of cash. Every year they accept it too." He said talking out his pistol from his belts' backside.

"OK, but why I and Alice are here?" Seb asked.

"I think you didn't hear me correctly. I said the WINNER and I clearly saw that you were winning but at the last second you handed the title to him. Can I know why?" Shit. That's a good question though. That d*ckhead is smart. We were just thinking what to say but he said again "Well, before you answer that question. I want you to show your face". We again shared a look.

"Well well well, you both are sharing glances with the girl..." he pulled me towards him "...clearly shows that you both know her..." with a swift motion he pulled my mask out "...and Jasper giving his winner title to Vallicient and him nodding to Vallicient at the final punch clearly shows that you two knows each other as well. It's only me who don't know you all. That's sad. I should know the people with whom I am going to work with" he ended. "Mask off. NOW!"

Both the boys pulled their mask off slowly after nodding to each other. "Now, will you let go of her?" Dean asked.

"Yeah yeah, ofcource." He let go of me and raise his hand up in surrender. As soon as he let go of me Dean pulled me toward him and set me between Seb and him. What am I? The parcel from passing the parcel game that people are playing with me?

"Are you OK?" Seb asked. I nodded.

"Whoa, you two over excited kiddos. You can do anything to save that girl. Aren't you?" Mr. Ralph asked.

"Yes, at least we are not like you who left his wife on death bed and flee away. Didn't even care for his son" Dean mocked. Oh god. Not so soon. What did you do Dean!

"Who are you?" he asked now alert and in business tone. "You look kinda familiar"

"Ofcource you didn't recognize your own flesh and blood..." Dean took a step forward. I tried to hold his hand to stop him but he just moved like he didn't notice me. It was a new side of dean which I found out "...How could you left your own f*cking son behind just to save your own f*cking god damn *ss without thinking how will he survive without his f*cking mom and dad."

Recognition hit him in the face. "Dean!" he whispered. His eyes being turning glossy. "My son!" he took a step forward but Dean stopped him.

"You have lost the right to call me your son"

"No son..." he paused "...wait a minute..." he turned toward us "...you two. No, you three knew about me. That's why you gave up your position for Dean" he took his step back. Seb nodded. "Well, Because of you I at least got to see my son" he looked at Dean with certain emotions "I am amazed dear Dean. I could have never imagined that my son, the silent mamma's boy who always got bullied had enrolled himself in this type of boxing arena only for me. Impressive."

"So you knew that I got bullied in school but still you didn't did anything"

"I never wanted a boy who is this coward. Who want someone to protect him. Who can't even stand for himself against bulling."