# 5 : SHOCKING TRUTH

Mia's POV:

I greeted Tyler his farewell and went inside my house. He came to drop me from the restaurant. I closed the door and turned to saw that Seb was descending from the stair with his phone in hand.

"Seb " I called. He came to me and hugged me awkwardly.

"Sis, how are you? If you searching for mom then you can't find her. She is not here. She will come in the morning. Night shift you know." He said rubbing his forehead which he generally does when he is nervous. He then added a nervous laugh.

"Seb,I can see pass through you. You know that big bro, still you trying to make me fool."I said seriously crossing my hand in front of me. " I have got the message" I finally said holding my phone in front of his face that reads-

'Match tonight at 11:55. Jasper Ace Vs Valicient Hunt.'

"That means you are also going with me" he said,I nod. " and have no option to make you stay in house where you will be safe" he said. "Nope" I agreed with his statement. He gave a dramatic sigh.

Jasper Ace aka my brother Sebastian Peres is a big fighter in the illegal fighting ring where many big fighters came claiming that they are the biggest fighters whereas others came for money but for Jasper it in neither the money nor the fame.

Sebastian is a great kickboxer, participate in kickboxing in legal manner where my father, Max Peres has personally helped Seb to get admission. It is one of the best kickboxing academy but for Seb,he says in academy they only taught some basics and teach them some rule on which they have to fight but in the fighting ring,he actually get to know the fighting skills,the tricks. In academy people fight according to what they are taught but in ring people fight their own way. He said that by visiting the fighting ring, he sharpens his skill.

He used to go to the ring secretly. My mother, Aurora Peres is a doctor who usually has night shifts, often she left the house for some days. My father, Max Peres is a business man often spend his days in abroad so to visit the fighting ring Seb has to go without my notice but I caught him in his second attempt when he was sneaking inside the house. I made him promise me to take me with him every time he visit the fighting ring by threatening him that I will tell mom and dad about it. He didn't had any options so he agreed.

As his name is Jasper Ace in fighting ring, so I introduced myself as Alice.(* remember twilight*). From the third game I always accompanied him.

"Great" he said sarcastically throwing his hand in air. I smiled on his situation.

***

"Wear it" he handed me a black mask to cover my face. He also wore the exact replicate of my mask to hide our identity. We were in Seb's car parked at the parking lot of our destination, the Sinestar Bar. The bar is legal, behind the walls of the wall is illegal.

I wore a black robe with the hood which covered my whole body and the mask was covering my face. Seb was also wearing a black robe but without hood but his face was covered with the mask.

------

" hey Jasper and Alice,how are you?"Miguel, one of the member of the Sinestar bar who's work is to manage the illegal fight by contacting the participants and set the schedule of the fight, greeted us.

"Jasper,5 minutes"Miguel instructed Seb which means after 5 minutes his name will be called by Riley, the anchor or the announcer - whatever you can say-and as a cue Seb has to enter the ring.

" ladies and gentleman..."Riley started to address the crowd. Soon he will announce Seb's name. I squeeze Seb's hand.

"Everything will be fine si-Alice" he said. He don't want anybody to know about our real identity and our relation in this illegal environment. He always remain careful to not to call me sis or siso or Mia.