# 6 : PARTY OR GAME

Mia's POV:

"WOW MIA, you are looking gorgeous" Daisy said touching her cheeks with her one palm like some has slapped her. In another hand she was holding a black dress. We had chosen two dresses one black and another red. Actually she had chosen the red dress for me and I had chosen the black dress. She already had chosen her dress, now its my turn.

She handed me the red dress first to try. Guess what? I did it and now I am standing in front of her wearing the tight short red dress.

"But Daze, its not at all comforting. The thing is biting me" I said pointing toward the dress.

"Miaaaa, you are looking stunning. It has perfectly covered your body. Just look around everybody is staring at you." I did. Now am feeling even more uncomfortable.
"Sorry Daze, I can't wear it. The black one is more decent"

"But think , If you wear it, you will be the star of the party. I bet when anybody see you in the party with this dress, their jaw will be touching the floor."

"I don't want that any poor mosquito get inside and got trapped in their 'stinky' mouth" I said rolling my eyes quoting stinky with my fingers.

"But think when-...o-okay fine,you win" she said when I gave her a deadly stare. She handed me the black dress. I took it and closed the door.

Finally, I am out of that crap. I led a sigh of relief when I escaped from the grip of the red dress. "Sorry dress, but I am not a big fan of red especially a red short crap iching dress" I said to the dress and put it on the door which Daisy took it at the other side of door.
I quickly dressed in the black one. I was adjusting the dress when I heard voices outside the changing room.

"She was looking the most gorgeous in that red dress but she chose the black one over the red." Daisy said with a sigh.

"Um sorry that she took the red dress." The voice replied. I know that voice. It is very much familiar.

I peek outside the changing room. Oh, I should have known it. The voice belong to none other than Dean Mathew. What is he doing here?

I took a deep breath and push the door open. They both turned toward me.

"Mamamia Mia" Daisy said with her eyes wide and jaw touching the floor but at the very next second she recover, made her face expressionless and said "but I still stick with the red one" she said folding her hand in front of her.

I rolled my eyes. My typical Daisy Daze.

I shift my eyes from her to Dean. He was checking me. My heart started to race. I could feel the blood rushed to my face.

"Babe, how am I looking?" Britney said coming toward us interupting the moment. In a second ,she grabbed everyone's attention that room. She was wearing the very same red dress which I had tried a couple of minute ago. "You are looking beautiful" Dean replied.

I closed the changing room's door from inside. I lean on the door. Dean didn't complemented me but her, that slut. My heart sank knowing it. Maybe if I wore hot short dress maybe he will complemented me.

No Mia no. What is happening to you. Don't forget he is a player. He obviously would likes sluts. And beside this people should like you for what you are not on the basis of your dress. Oh god I am so messed up. That boy messed me up. No Mia. You have to focus. A crush is just a crush. Don't fall for him.

I quickly changed into my initial dress and left the room. "Baby I have fallen for this dress" Britney said showing her body to everyone with that red dress. "Daze, lets go" I said to Daisy ignoring Britney's drama. "Dont you think we should go with them" Daisy asked innocently. "No" I said and dragged her to the counter to pay our bills.