#9 : CURIOCITY KILLS THE CAT

Mia's POV:

I agreed when Dean asked me to go with him in the fight. I agreed to get rid of him but I myself led the dogs barked at me. The rest of the day go in a blur.

At 5 Damien came. At first Seb refused to acknowledge him but later with my help, Seb agreed. They shared a manly bro hug. I left them in the living room so that they catch up the missed years with each other.

Later that day I got a message from Dean.

Be ready at 11:30 otherwise I will make you get charge if I found you in PJ's

A light blush creeped on my face. He was not kidding. He was serious. He will definitely drag me there with him. I asked Seb that I am tired and went to bed at 10:30.

I dressed up in complete black with black top and black tight skinny jeans. Fix my hair in high ponytail. I looked like an undercover agent or a spy. I like the idea of spy better. If I got a chance I will definitely turn my career as a under cover spy. 'girl in black' with a gun in hand. Cool.

I made my bed like I was sleeping in it. Incase Seb came to check. I just hope he do not come.

"Ready" a voice sturtle me "oh sorry didnt meant to scare you" Dean said. I turned towards him. His eyes roamed from my head to Toe then at my head again. "Wow, you looking fucking smoking hot" he said with a wink. My face flushed. He came near me then slide his hand around my waist. My face become more hot like it is going to explode anytime. "Now you are looking more hottest" I think my blush went to an extreme level. He laughed a hearty laugh. His voice was like melody. I was busy blushing when I felt his both hand cupped my face. "You look cute when you blush" I closed my eyes "stop!" I said then open my eyes.

"What to stop?" He asked amusingly.

"Stop making me blush" I said and hit my face behind my hand. I again heard his laugh.

" Then you should stop looking cute" he commented removing my hand from my face. "We should get going" he said dragging me toword the window. "listen, first I will go then you will jump. Don't be afraid I will catch you. I promise." He said sincerely looking at my eyes with concern. I rolled my eyes. Before I could say anything he jumped from my room. I again rolled my eyes.

"Come" he said his hands stretched in front of him ready to catch me. Really he don't know me.

"Dean, there's a dog" I said. He turned around. "Where?" As a cue I jumped from the window. He looked at me. Surprised.

"Close your mouth crazyhead. It's not my first time sneaking out of the window." I said making a round around him to add some drama but my boots didn't liked the idea. I was about to fall on my face but Dean catch me. "Why had you sneaked before?" He asked. I was still in his arms. I gave him a million dollar smile. " Ice-cream, midnight snacks and most importantly to get rid of this reality."

He looked at me for a good moment. I think he was trying to figure me out. "Never thought you as a badass carefree girl" he remarked. I smirk.

***

"Wear this robe" Dean handed me a black robe and an exact replica of the Red mask same as his. We were still in the car.

"But don't you think wearing a black robe will be identical with Alice. Infact I am the Same girl. Oh wait, I should have a name.

"Name, huh...wear it" he handed me his hoodie. I love this oversized hoodie. I sometimes stole Seb's hoodie to. I instantly slide my hand in it. Warm, cosy Dean's hoodie with his sweet smell. I like it. No, I love it. But why did he gave me his hoodie for?