#7 : UNSOLVED MYSTERY

Dean's P.O.V:

I zipped her dress. I had never noticed Mia before. How could anybody couldn't notice her? No wonder this bastard wanted to get into her pants. She is hot, smart ,funny. Anybody can fall in love with her. No wonder Tyler roams around her.

We stood there in silence for like eternity. "T-thanks" she said at last and dashed through the door left me there. "Oh,one last thing" she said entering again. O thought she came for me but she went straight to the unconcious guy and gave a kick on his ass. "You deserve it bastard" she kicked him again. "Sorry" she muttered to me shyly and left the room.

Woah! Really the name headshot fit her but what will I do with this bastard? I kicked him in his ass. This is neither my house nor my party so why would I concern about him! I took my phone for which I revisited the room from the table.

I crouch in front of the unconscious body "I wanted to show you my skills but there'd no fun to hit an unconscious dauchbag. Beside this, I think my headshot has shown you much skills then me." I sighed and stood up "sleep tight, bye" I said and left the room with a kick on his ass.

I descended the stairs to find Noah. "you are here! Alone? Where is Daisy?"

"i am here" Daisy said joining Noah.

"What happened?" Noah asked.

"Nothing, her first party experience was boring. She said she hate parties and will never ever join one" Daisy answered

"And who is this she?" I asked. Is it the same girl I am thinking?

"Mia, who else!"

Bull's-eye, I was right but where is she?

"Where is she?""She left""Where?" "Home" "Alone?" "Yup" "When did she go?" "Just now"

"Ok" I said and ran toward the exit. Maybe I can find her if I go faster. "there" I said to myself and ran to catch-up with Mia. She was walking in slow pace enjoying the nature, or maybe thinking about the whole incident.

"Hey, are you all right?" I asked when I reached her. She hummed as a response. "if you want, I can drop you in my car-" "i prefer walking" she cut me. Ok, she don't want to talk right now so I should shut my mouth now.

**********

MIA's POV:

We were walking in silence, side by side in low pace. After that 'are you alright' talk he never dare to say anything. I appreciate it. There was silence everywhere. No one can be seen near. A cold breeze blew which raised goosebumps. I hugged myself and rubbed my arms. Suddenly I felt a weight on my shoulder. It was a black jacket, Dean's jacket. I hugged the jacket. It was warm with a sweet smell, Dean's smell. I looked at Dean. He was in a sleeveless T-shirt. "here, take it" I handed him the jacket.

"It's ok. You can wear it" "take it" I ordered "no" he said in the same tone as me like the rebellion me. "Your thin shirt can't save you from this cold mister" I said smirkingly with a hint of sarcasm. "And your fancy thin dress can't save you from this cold either" he has a point. "What if we share?" I suggested. He looked at me. "No, stupid idea" I said mainly to myself. "No, it's a great idea" he said and pulled me toward him covering us with his jacket. He slipped his one hand around my waist to keep me near him.

Wow, it was amazing to be in Dean's arm around me. I was feeling secure. His smell helped me to forget all my worries. I rested my head on his chest. He tightened his grip around my waist. We walk in silence like this until we reach in front of my house. I got up and made a distance between us. He looked at me with curious eyes. "i am fine now" I said sliding a stray of hair behind my ear. "Thanks" I said awkwardly. "No problem" he said scratching the back of his neck awkwardly. "Ok" "hmm" "see ya" "yeah" we said to each other but never move from our place. At last I said "bye" and turn around toward our main gate.