# 1 : New Girl

MIA'S P.O.V

"Mia fast ,Sophie will be here any minute."
"Yes mom ,I'm coming ". I replied my mom from my room. I took my school bag and approach my mom in the kitchen. I give a peck on my mom's cheek.

A knock was heard on the door." I got it" I said and went to the door."Sophie"I screamed in excitement and extended my hand for a hug."Mia"she said calmly but accepted my hug.

Sophia is the daughter of chairman of the company in which my father works. Beside this they were also friends from the very start. And she was my friend when I was just 6. Their family is richer than mine but I don't have a problem at all.

Sophia was wearing a light pink crop top and shorts which reached her mid thigh. She has a honey coloured hair and a very attractive green eyes whereas I have electric blue eyes. I was wearing a tank top and skinny jeans ,my usual dress.

Its her first day in our school . her father has got here for a year and so is she . My father suggested her to take admission in my school.

"Oh,two noisy chicks are together,god save me " my brother Sebastian a.k.a seb said. I ignored him and invited her .

"Hey" she greeted everyone." Where is uncle Max?"

"He already left. His duty comes first for him" my mom replied with a small smile and led a small sigh.

We finished our breakfast and went toward the hell,I mean school.
"Hey want a ride in my new car" she asked showing her car key."yes "my eyes lit up. I didn't want to go school by walking" come"she said.

---------------

"Wow this is your school huh? " Sophia asked.

" No,this is our school"

"Cool" she smiled.

We went out of the car and started walking toward the building. I everyday took the same route to go to the building but today was something odd. People were staring me .both boys and girls.

I am not so popular in school but for some, I was a nerd. I don't have such charm and people see me as a silent girl but only my love one knows me how silent I am.(note the sarcasm ).
No one has ever noticed me but today they are doing. Why?

Oh, They are staring at Sophia,the new gorgeous girl. I sigh at my stupidity. Stupid me.

Well it is not their fault. She is perfect which every boy will want. She has perfect curves and got all the charms. She is confident and wearing high heels which makes her taller. If I were a boy, I must have drooled over her.

But this stares are awkward. I always try to avoid limelight .I have stage fear,I think I also have crowd fear. Wait what am I babbling. There nothing exist something as crowd fear.

"Lets go to the office to get your schedule " I suggested. She nodded.

************
DEAN's p.o.v:

I was standing with my best friend Jim.He was telling me his experience about a girl in the club where he went last night . I notice a very sexy girl walking toward the office she must be new.

"Hey Jim, who is that?"I asked pointing toward the girl .
" oh , she ..umm..I don't know,must be new. But the girl beside her is Mia,Mia Peres. I have a class of Spanish with her. You also have classes with her. Don't u remember."

No . in fact it is the first time I have ever notice her. She is sweet and beautiful even with no makeup. Here every girl wears makeup,some or more. Every girl wants me and I know every girl. How could I ever miss her. She is simple but a way very attractive . how could I never notice her.