# 3 : Sweet Quarrel

Mia's POV:

Finally the school is over. I met sofia, Daisy, Tyler ,Stephen beside the locker.

"Do you guys have any plan today?" Daisy asked.
"Nope" everybody replied instead of Stephen, he had some work at his house.

"Great, so we are in" Daisy squeaked.
"Where" Tyler asked
"To Mr.Ben's awesome coffee shop. Noah inv-"

"Hey guys" Noah cutted Daisy "we want to invite you all to the Ben's coffee shop at 5:00 sharp, ok. Bye" He said and left giving a small smile to Daisy.

We looked at each other.

"Isn't you think its more then fishy for them to show up here this often" Stephen remarked.

"Guys, are we all going" Daisy asked ignoring Stephen.

"Nope, I am not" I said in denial. If for my friends I will have definately joined them but there will be Dean. So no.not going.

Suddenly I felt my mobile is vibrating at my back pocket. "Sophie, I will meet you beside you car." I said and left. I pulled the phone from my pant pocket. It is an unknown number.

"Hello?" I asked.it was sounded more like a question.

"You are coming to the Ben's restaurant at 5 sharp" it was a familiar voice. It was Dean. How did he get my number?

"Its my order" he barked and hanged up before I can reply him.

'Its my order ' I mimicked him in a mockery tone showing my tongue at my mobile screen.

"I heard that" he said from behind.
"So what?" I asked him raising my voice while turning toward him.

With long stide he entered near, very near me but I didn't take a step back because that would be mean that he won and I can't let him get the wrong idea.
he slipped his one hand around my waist and leaned toward me. Just a little movement and our nose will touch.

"You are coming to the Ben's restaurant." He said not threateningly but in a husky voice. His voice was showing the desire. His eyes roamed from my eyes to my lips. His eyes, his body, his everything was just mesmerising me. I wanted to held in that position forever. I wanted to melt in his hand but....He must did it with every girl that's why every girl end up in his bed. He has charm and looks but beside that he is a player. mia don't let yourself to get sink in his charm. He must do it with every girl.

I raised my hand to his chest and gave him a push but he didn't bulged. But unfortunately he took a step back when he heard Daisy's squeak . "Hey guys,what's up" she asked while walking toward us with Sophia.
"I-I was-" I stammered but cutted by Dean.
"She is coming to the Ben's restaurant " he said running his fingers through his hair.

"Wow Mia, I will pick u up at 4:45.be ready and then..." She started Babbling excitedly. Now how can I say no to her, so I agreed. I was smiling to her babbling,that time I notice Dean was observing me. The smile automatically faded from my face. "I think we should go" I stated cutting Daisy.

" oh yeah,sure" Daisy said flashing an apologic smile for her constant babble.

I hoped on the passenger seat of Sophia's car and said bye only to Daisy. Sophia hopped on driving seat and said bye to both Daisy and Dean. I rolled my eyes. Sophia hit the gas and we left the place.

*******

"Mia, Daisy has arrived" my mom screamed from downstairs."coming" I replied.

I descended from the stair wearing a pink one piece which reached my mid thigh but with it I wore a three quarter jeans. My hair were left down to flow free which was lingering on my back. I was wearing a cute pink flowered hairband which was suportig the dress and my hair well.