#10 : THIRD WHEEL

Mia's POV:

I was currently gazing the scenery outside the window and enjoying the breeze that was hitting on my face. I had already asked Dean about where we are going but every time he chanted only one word 'patience'. Hell that word is not in my dictionary. To this he said to get rid of that shitty dictionary. After that I didn't said a word.

I noticed Dean took a right turn which leads to the mountain and trees. Is he going to murder me and throw me from there? No, he can't because if he does that then Seb will throw him as well. Then is he going to do something to me? Naw, because Seb knows I am with him. If anything happens to me then Seb will break every bone in him. I don't know where we are going but one thing I know that I am tired. My eyes are screaming to shut down. I have to obey their commands. And then I was out.

***

"Wake up! We are here" a voice called to me. I opened my eyes to find... Dean!!! Soon things came back to me. I remember now why I am in the car. I got out of the car. We were on a hill closer to stars. If we look ahead, there were small buildings which were looking like small ants with lights. "Wow, it's beautiful" I whispered.

"Yes, it is" I looked at the owner of the voice. He was looking at me. I gave him a big smile. He waved a hand over his shoulder indicating 'follow me' and started to walk. I followed him to the front of his car. He turned toward me. I gave him a questioning look. Suddenly he grabbed my waist and placed me on front of the car. He himself jumped beside me and settled himself on the hood of the car.

"I usually come here to get rid of the world" he started leaning back on the car. I did too but the viper was poking my back. I adjusted so that it do not poke. In the process, I came closer to Dean. He looked at me. O Shit. I gave him a cheeky innocent smile and lean back. He lean back too shrugging his shoulder gazing up at the stars. We sat there in silence for some minutes. Eventually Dean said pointing toward a star. "Can you see that brightest star over there?"

"Yeah"

"That's my mother" 

Oh, sorry. But I remained silent. Let Dean finished his words. I hold Dean's hand and gave it a squeeze. He took a long breath and started " So, it happened when I was just seven. My mom and dad loves each other but they fight too. That day, when I came back from school, I knocked on the door. No one answered. I always had extra keys with me so I unlocked the door with it. When I opened the door I saw everything was scattered. The vase was broken. The table was lying on the floor, the curtains were torn, in short the room was wrecked. I slowly but carefully made my way inside. There was a trail of blood going to my parents room. the thing I saw, it still haunt me in my nightmares. I-I saw my m-mother lying there in her own p-pool of blood. I ran toward her. I tried to feel her pulse b-but there was n-none." He became silent. He took a deep breath and continued. "Later the hospital reported that she was r-raped...multiple times." A tear slide through his cheeks. My heart clenched seeing him like this. Who had thought that the school bad boy can cry. Without thinking, I found my hand slide down to his cheeks. He looked at me. Our eyes locked. I found my thumb rub the water droplet from his cheeks. He gently put my hand down.

"My dad was drug addict." he continued. "To get more money, he delivered drugs for a gang. That day some of the gang people came demanding money from dad. When he didn't do that they- they... My mom committed suicide after that. Dad got frightened so he flee away. my uncle from maternal side adopted me after that. I started to live with them. One day I saw dad went inside the Sinestar bar. After some investigation I found that dad still works in that gang but became somewhat interior.

He goes to that illegal boxing matches, track the best player, most of the time try to find a boxer willing to take drugs to win the fight. its an illegal place so no one cares about a fare fight which makes it a suitable place to sell drugs.