Chapter Two

"Like everyone else who makes the mistake of getting older, I begin each day with coffee and obituaries." - Bill Cosby

------------------------------------------

Lisa's special graduation show began right at 7 pm and went on lively that night. Many fans came carrying balloons and banners that said '#ThankYouLisa' or flower arrangements, also the staff had also prepared Lisa's birthday cake. 

In Jakarta46 graduating members will wear special costumes and different from other members. Lisa entrusted her graduation gown to Lyra, which made Lyra very happy because her choice was right on Lisa's body. Behind her happiness seeing Lisa wearing her chosen dress, Lyra still felt stabbed because of Aska's incident.

After the theater show was over, the staff and members captured the moment with Lisa, not forgetting that Lyra was also taking pictures with Lisa.

Lyra was still unable to let go of Lisa the first generation member who brought Jakarta46 to the top since her debut 7 years ago and also made Lyra love her job.

After the show ended, Lyra and other staff cleared the equipment and costumes worn by the show tonight. Lyra came out of the theater and glanced at her watch.

It was 11:40 pm, FEx Mall is closed from 10 pm, Mall is dark. Lyra went straight to the parking lot to went home in her black SUV. Along the way, the shadow of Aska and the woman kept ringing in Lyra's head and again made her feel very painful.

Lyra saw a coffee ad on the LED street when she was red. The ad immediately reminded him of his best friend Jerome who owned a coffee shop. As soon as the lights turn green, Lyra immediately turns the steering wheel of her car to go to Jerome's coffee shop.

Arriving at Jerome's coffee shop called 'Time Machine', Lyra immediately entered the bar table. Jerome who was busy concocting coffee was immediately aware of his best friend's existence.

"Hey darling, Lyra! It's been a long time to stop by here! "Jerome greeted while completing the order he made. After finishing the coffee he made, Jerome went straight to Lyra.

"Hello, Jer! I miss your coffee of course! "Replied Lyra.

"What can I get for you, Lil sis?" Jerome asked.

"Uh, I changed my mind. I want just hot chocolate because if it's coffee, I won't be able to sleep tonight, hehe." Lyra said.

"One hot chocolate coming up! With rum or not? "Jerome asked again.

"No, thanks," Lyra replied as she looked at Jerome's cafe interior.

As the name of the coffee shop was 'Time Machine', it had many paintings and wall clocks as wall decorations. Parallel to the bar table, there was a large shelf that contained many books donated by customers, so that other customers could read them again.

The light was not too bright, adds the warmth of the coffee shop. Many students come here to do assignments or theses because of the tranquility of this shop.

About three blocks from this coffee shop, there was a nightclub called PJ Club which the music beat was almost hit Jerome's coffee shop, but Jerome was very good at planning his coffee shop carefully, so that nightclub riots could not disturb his coffee shop.

"Your hot chocolate, miss." Suddenly Jerome gave Lyra a cup of hot chocolate.

"Thanks, buddy," Lyra said thanks.

"It's rare you come here? At midnight!" said Jerome.

"Yeah, I guess because my work schedule clashed with your opening schedule, Jer."

"Hahaha yeah, is this coffee shop office hours wrong? 4 pm to 6 am? "Jerome said, grinning.

"Sorry, I rarely come here, I usually go home from the theater at half-past eleven and I want to go to bed, it feels like I want to touch the mattress right away," Lyra said, sipping hot chocolate.

Jerome and Lyra continued their conversation about Jerome who finally made his own coffee production and finally could sell it freely in the form of sachets, then Jerome's plan to open a second branch shop in Bandung City.

When Lyra recounted her days and incident about Aska that she had just experienced today, Jerome clenched her fist immediately.

"Piece a shit, Aska! I warned him not to hurt my best friend, and he tried me huh?!" Jerome said furiously.

"Come on Jer, take it easy..." Lyra said, reaching into her cellphone in her bag. "Here I'm breaking up with him now..." while opening a message for Aska and sending the picture which previously taken secretly then wrote the description below it said

'You got caught red-handed, Aska. It's over. '

"I broke up with Aska already. Just relax Jer." Lyra said while activating airplane mode on her cellphone because Lyra knew Aska would call after this.

"Are you not hurt? How could you relax? "Asked Jerome curiously.

"It's damn hurt, Jer! It feels like being hit by a big-ass train. That's why I don't want to think and just want to have fun with hot chocolate." Lyra said.

"Okay, I'll shut up now, I won't remind you of him," Jerome said while concocting a new order coffee.

Lyra was happy to meet Jerome. Jerome was a favorite friend, all his advisers were wise and trustworthy. While doing his work, Jerome and Lyra talked about other things like family, friends, and other things until the time was two o'clock.

-------

Hi! Welcome to part two! How was this? xD

Please keep supporting me, thanks!