Chapter Six

"Love is shown in your deeds, not in your words." -- Fr. Jerome Cummings

-----------

The next day.

Lyra arrived in front of the Wood Inc. building and entered the lobby of the office. The Wood Inc. office was located not far from Lyra's apartment in Lake Condo, so Lyra preferred to walk for fifteen minutes to get to the building. 

Wood Inc. was one of the buildings of the dream of its own workers, because Wood Inc, the building had 61 total floors, with many supporting facilities such as a fitness center, wellness center, spa center, gaming center, Starbigs Coffee, and thousands of other facilities. 

Even to become one of the employees in this office, the competition and the test was very hard, so that this office got the best employees from the best.

When it was 8:51 a.m., Lyra still decided to wait for Yoshida-sensei so they could get to the meeting room together. But just as Lyra looked at her watch, Lyra got a message notification from Yoshida-sensei.

"Lyra. I have a problem at the head office and they need me right now. I can't come to the meeting today. I entrust this meeting to you, just say there is an appointment with CEO Keano Wood."

"Okay sensei, hopefully, the headquarters office problem can be finished soon. I will update the meeting results today."

Lyra inhaled deeply the oxygen around her to calm herself because meeting with a client alone without Yoshida-sensei was the first time for Lyra. 

With a nervous feeling that made her stomach nauseous and her head felt like burning, Lyra headed to the receptionist to confirm today's meeting with Wood Inc.'s CEO, named Keano Wood.

"I have an appointment with Mr. Keano Wood. My name is Lyra Sui from Yoshida Management." Lyra confirmed.

The receptionist smiled and said, "Miss Lyra from Yoshida Mangement. Mr. Wood is waiting in his office. Please scan this ID to enter the gate and go to the elevator that you are going to. "

After exchanging her ID card with a visitor ID, Lyra realized that she was going to have a meeting with someone named Keano Wood.

Wait ... KEANO WOOD? 

Lyra swore and glared at who owned the name. 

After entering the elevator, Lyra immediately opened her cellphone then opened Google to immediately write Keano Wood's name on the search page. After seeing the Google search results, Lyra's legs went limp. 

The nervous feeling that she had felt earlier attacked her again.

The tip of Lyra's lips suddenly felt really warm, because when she heard Ken's name, Lyra could suddenly felt the warmth of Ken's lips at the end. 

The feeling that came when Ken kissed Lyra at that time made Lyra's cheeks turned red and immediately she felt embarrassed and then covered her face. And this feeling made her heart beat faster.

Closer to the floor where Ken's office was, Lyra's heartbeat like a drum. Now the beats were not about the meeting between Yoshida Management and Wood Inc., anymore, but because Lyra would meet Ken.

I'M SO DEAD. Sweared Lyra in her heart. 

But since her meeting with Ken yesterday, Lyra found herself continuing to stare at Ken's handkerchief. Last night, Lyra immediately washed the handkerchief, and when Lyra washed it, Lyra found that the handkerchief was engraved with the name Keano Wood with a golden knit on the end.