Chapter Thirteen

"When a man is in love for the first time he thinks he invented it." —Anonymous

---------------------------------------

Third Person POV

Lyra started to open her eyes. She woke up with the same position when she fell asleep since she was looking for the photo. Monday was a very nice day, where people went out to work, but Lyra just got her day off.

The time had shown at 4:28 p.m. It turned out that Lyra had been napping for a long time. It was very strange because, for a nap, Lyra could get dreams as sweet as that.

That was right. The dream was about her first love.

Suddenly, Lyra felt warm and felt nostalgic in her heart. Lyra did not realize that nervous feelings buried her heart because of the fact that on Friday, she would meet Ian, her first love.

Because Lyra fell asleep while holding her cellphone, then Lyra unlocked the screen and checked if there were any e-mails or notifications that came in on her cellphone. A few e-mails came about the contracts signed by Yoshida Management and Wood Inc., then some instructions from Yoshida-sensei related to the work on the MV and music, as well as the uniforms of the members of Jakarta46.

Opening her Instagram, she was surprised because many of her friends and also some members of Jakarta46 commented on the photo, she had just uploaded a few hours ago. Lyra kept checking her Instagram notification panel and found the account of someone who also liked the photo.

Ken... This was Ken's Instagram.

Lyra certainly understood that this account was Ken's. Keano Wood. Because not only using his name and photo, it turned out that his Instagram had been verified by Instagram.

Curious about Ken's profile, Lyra visited Ken's Instagram, then saw the photos he uploaded one by one. It turned out that Ken was very active in sports. Not only golfing, horse riding, and also taking time to come to the gym, Ken also liked to surfing on the beach.

There were even some photos of him as a speaker in a business forum representing Wood Inc, UK, along with a well-known American businessman, who was one of the founders of the Uber Technologies Inc., Garrett Camp. Lyra should admit that Ken was a great and huge person, and it was nothing if compared by her who was only a fashion stylist of an idol group, Lyra felt small just by seeing Ken's Instagram photos.

But wait, Ken is following my Instagram?! He likes this photo too?!

But Lyra thought for a while, maybe it was because they had just met and worked on a project together, and with a reason of 'professionalism'. Then for the same reason as well, Lyra decided to follow back Ken's Instagram.

Since the sky was getting dark, Lyra got up and started walking towards the kitchen while carrying her laptop. She should be working on preparation for the newest MV of Jakarta46. While waiting for her laptop to turn on completely, she opened the fridge to find something to eat, but Lyra forgot to do groceries shopping, so the fridge was empty.

Should I eat junk food outside? Lyra murmured herself.

Ding dong... Ding Dong ...

The door of her apartment rang to indicate someone was behind the door. Quickly, Lyra stood up from the fridge and headed to the door. Lyra then took a peep at the small glass hole in the door to check who was in front of the door. But Lyra was surprised because there was a man, but this man faced the opposite direction, it made Lyra could not see his face.

Lyra finally opened the door to her apartment, and the man also turned to face Lyra. Smiling sweetly, the man carried two large plastic bags in his right and left hand.

"Let's have dinner." Said this man, then raised two plastic bags as high as his neck. Lyra who was surprised to realize that the man was Ken, almost reflexively closed the door. Not because of hating Ken, but Lyra felt her face immediately blushed one hundred percent, and she did not want Ken to see the awkwardness of the face and the gesture that Lyra would make later. Lyra was about to close the door to her apartment, then Ken quickly held the door with his arms.

"I went all the way to your apartment, why do I get rejected like this? It's not cool," Ken said with one eyebrow raised. Because Lyra kept not making her voice, since the moment she opened the door, Ken immediately pushed her into the apartment.

"Why don't you say anything? Your little mouth was very great this afternoon, how come now it just keeps quiet?" Ken teased Lyra, then made woke up of her daydream. Awkwardly realized of being teased, Lyra replied,

"If you come to my apartment to just embarrass me, you should just go home, sir," Lyra said while approaching Ken, who started to take out the food one by one from the plastic bags.

"Hey, we're not in the office or in business, so you don't have to be formal with me. Be casual, just relax," Ken answered then placed his palms on Lyra's cheek.

"Alright, so what are you doing here?" Lyra replied in her casual mode to Ken.

"Right, like that, just be grumpy like when you were angry with me at PJ Club, that's pretty," Ken replied while laughing.

Lyra frowned but she had to curse her stomach which betrayed her because it was growling, which was indicating that she was hungry. Hearing the sound of Lyra's stomach, Ken was laughing hard while still taking out some food from the plastic bags.

"That's the sign! Your stomach doesn't want me to go from your apartment, hahaha" Ken laughed as he patted the top of Lyra's head.

"Whatever! Since you bring food too, then why not? " Lyra replied while leaving Ken to get some plates and a bowl to put all the side dishes that Ken brought.

When Lyra took a few plates and a bowl, she felt her heart beating increasingly uncontrollably and felt like she wanted to smile on her own. When Lyra finished picking up a few plates and the bowl then turned towards Ken, Lyra saw that Ken had smiled at her and reached out his hand towards Lyra.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, how are you?

Thank you for reading!

Still waiting for your feedback and comments!