Chapter Twelve

Hi, my readers! I don't know if there are some of you still reading this story!

I am sorry for late update due to work and project I had to do :(

This is an update just for you, guys. I take all feedback and suggestion.

Thank you for your support!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"First love is a kind of vaccination that immunizes a man from catching the disease a second time." —Honoré de Balzac

------------------------------------------------

Ken's POV

After I had a talk with Adrian, then proceeded to take care of some things related to product launching, I stepped my feet toward the elevator, where I went up to my own room on the 61st floor.

I felt tired, today's work was overwhelming, including preparations for launching new products, managing contracts with the marketing manager of Yoshida Management, and also my head was dizzy with Father's return and his plan to have dinner with his old friend. The dinner was very good to strengthen friendship, but one of the goals was also to find the right spouse for me or for Adrian. Well maybe for me, because Adrian and his girlfriend, Elena, seemed to had been very serious about stepping into the marriage, but Adrian was still a coward as ever to ask Elena to be his wife.

It was already around half to five, office hours would end soon. Feeling tired, I stepped into the bathroom and started to turn on the shower. After finishing with the bathroom, I dropped my choice of clothes on a plain white t-shirt and dark jeans. Feeling I had no schedule tonight, I laid my body on the bed, then reached for my phone.

There was nothing more boring than opened the phone and all I received was e-mails and some documents sent by Ari related to a copy of the contract with Yoshida Management. Really boring.

For fun, I opened my Instagram. Oh great, the first photo that came out on my timeline was Yoshida's photo and his talent this time. But because I had nothing to do, I decided to open Yoshida's Instagram and scanning at the photos he uploaded. But quickly my eyes seemed to find Lyra's figure among Yoshida's photos. I opened the photo and saw Lyra's face. From the description of the photo, it looked like this was a photo of Yoshida with the Jakarta46 staff at the concert, maybe?

I tapped the photo, and Yoshida actually tagged Lyra's Instagram and immediately, the blood in my body heated up because it meant I found Lyra's personal account. After I tapped Lyra's username, the page opened to Lyra's Instagram page. When exploring Lyra's Instagram, I was very surprised because the last photo Lyra uploaded was a polaroid photo. Polaroid photo of three kids, two boys, and Lyra in the middle. No doubt, it was a photo of the three of us. Me, Lyra, and Adrian.

My chest was beating fast. Did Lyra remember all of us?  I muttered to myself.

I quickly approached nightstand beside my bed. I took a picture of the photo on it. Yes, a polaroid photo between me and Lyra. Just a picture of us both. At that time, aunt Vionna took some polaroid photos between the three of us, and only a picture of me and Lyra was kept by me.

Maybe Lyra still did not remember me or Adrian, because it was so long ago. Maybe it was my job to remind Lyra of our memories from the past.

Just thinking about it brought my mind back to what happened this afternoon, where we were supposed to have a serious meeting about a product, but instead, it became a foreplay scene in the office. We just met a few hours ago, but I was addicted to meet her. I wanted to feel her lips meet mine, once again.