1-Wake Up

Katrina could hear music playing, it sounded a lot like PokerFace by Lady Gaga, and she had no idea why she was hearing it. She gasps as her eyes flutter open, and looks around at her surroundings, she spots Barry, who is on the bed beside her, also gasp and wake up.

"Where am I?" she hears him say before looking aver at her, "Kitty Kat" he says using the only nickname he was allowed to use.
"They are up" they hear a women's voice say and see that they are not alone.

"Dr Wells, get down to the cortex, like, right now" they hear a boys voice say. The women then comes over and starts checking them over the way a doctor would , " 110, pulse 120. Pupils equally reactive to light." Barry tries to move, "Look at me. Look at me" she says to him. Katrina tries to move as well, when she is also stopped.
"Hey, hey,hey. Whoa, relax. Everything's okay, you guys. You're at S.T.A.R labs" the guy tells them.

R labs" the guy tells them

"S.T.A.R labs" they both say confused.
"Who are you?" Barry asks.
"I'm Cisco Ramon. She's Caitlin..Dr.Snow" Cisco tells them, as Caitlin holds a cup infront of Barry.
"I need you to urinate in this" she tells him, and both Barry and Katrina give her a disgusted look.
"Not this second" Cisco says taking the cup away.
"What..what is happening" Barry says as Katrina and him try and move away from the two people staring at them.
"Yeah, why are we here" Katrina asks moving herself as close as possible to Barry.

"You were both struck by lightning, dude" Cisco says to them.
"What" Barry and her say when they then see themselves in a monitor, they both are more toned, and Katrina can't help but notice the abs on Barry.

"Lightning gave me abs" Barry says as he looks Katrina, "us both abs?"  Their faces immediately blush as seeing each other so exposed.

"Your muscles should be atrophied" Caitlin says as she touches Barry all over, "but instead they're in a chronic and unexplained state of cellular regeneration" she keeps touching Barry and Katrina gets a tug at her heart, and she seems jealous.

"Come here, have a seat" Cisco says grabbing at Katrina and Barry, making them sit on the bed. "You two were in a coma" he explains to them.

They look at one another then back up at Cisco, "For how long?" Barry asks.
"Nine months" they heard another voice and look to see one Harrison Wells, come into the room, in a wheelchair. "Welcome back Miss Ivory, Mr. Allen. We have a lot to discuss"

After getting a sweatshirt for Barry and Katrina, they walked beside Wells, a smile playing on Barry's face. "It's hard to believe I'm here, we're here" Barry says excitedly, "I have always wanted to meet you face-to-face" he then says to Wells.

"Yeah? You surely went to great lengths to do it. S.T.A.R. labs has not been operational since FEMA categorized us a class four hazardous location. Seventeen people died that night, many more injured" Wells explains as they walk down the corridor, passing by an empty cage the name GRODD engraved on it. They finally come to  a stop on an balcony overlooking  the destroyed particle accelerator. "Myself among them" Wells says to the two of them.