15-Flash And Bolt

Later Barry and Katrina head back to the lab, giving them the sample of what Barry had found in the front of the Humvee.

"You got lucky Barry, we already have Eddie asking questions we don't need him to start wondering about us too" Katrina says as Barry heads toward the robot Cisco had created.
"Yeah, I just thought I could help stop the guy" he says as he picks up the controller for the robot.

"Barry, Katrina check it out" they hear Cisco say and turn to look at him, "The gravel you pulled from Tony's ride? It contains 76.8 percent hematite consistent with the mines at Keystone Ironworks" he adds.

"Which closed down 10 months ago, it's the perfect hideout" Barry says to them as Caitlin comes over.
"Barry. Do you mind telling me about this?" she asks turning her tablet around and showing a message on Iris's blog. "I have info about someone you're looking for, He was here. You know where to find me" the message says.

"Now who could she be talking to?" Caitlin says giving him a stern look. Barry goes to change into his suit, when Katrina follows right behind him.
"You are not going to see her alone" she tells him as they both then change and head off toward Jitters.

They arrive to see Iris waiting for them, she gets up from the table she was at and sees them both standing there, a smile on her face. "I guess you got my message, both of you" she says to them.
"Are you okay?" Barry asks his voice disguised like always.
"Cop's daughter, I can handle myself" she says as she starts to walk toward them.
"Not with this guy" Barry tells her.

"I knew him when we were kids. He didn't want to hurt me, he wanted to impress me. But he is fixated on you two and not in a good way" she tells them.
"Do you have any idea where he went?" Katrina asks her.
"He said he had a place out in West Keystone, bragged about how big it was, but I have no idea where" she answers.

"I do" Barry says, and he starts to go along with Katrina.
"Wait" Iris calls out and they stop, "There's something else, his hand, it transformed" she tells them, "Like an iron fist" she adds and she sees both Katrina and Barry share a look that they both knew this.

"He's like the two of you, isn't he?" she then asks.
"Yes" Barry replies.
"Writing about us, is what brought him to you" Katrina tells her.
"I know but maybe I can talk to him" Iris starts to walk toward them again.
"No" Barry bluntly tells her, "He's too dangerous" he adds as they then hear a knock on the door. They all look to see that its police officers.
"Damn that's my ride" is all they hear Iris say as the two of them take off.

"Barry talk to us what are you doing?" they hear Caitlin asks as Katrina follows Barry.
"Dude don't run angry, we don't know how to defeat him yet" they then hear Cisco say. Barry finally comes to a stop, and Katrina stops right behind him.
"What are we doing here?" Katrina quietly asks Barry, who doesn't say a word as he zooms around the empty building. She does the same as they stop and come across a pile of melted metal.

"This is definitely the place" Barry suddenly says into the comms. Just then they sense something behind them and turning around they see Tony who punches at the two of them, Katrina ducking in time, unfourtantly for Barry he doesn't and gets hit, and then grabbed.

"You're trespassing, freaks" Tony shouts as he tosses Barry to the ground.
"Get away from him" Katrina shouts at Tony, as he then manages to grab her, and tosses her across the room, where she lands right beside Barry.

"There's no where left to run" Tony says to the two of them as he turns to metal, and causes a nearby shelf full of workout items to come crashing down on them. Barry rolls over pushing Katrina, trying to protect her from the impact. They hear Tony walking away, and Barry tries to move but the amount of weights and the shelving unit is holding them down.
"You...you okay" Katrina groans out.
"Nope...not really" he winces.