47- Hanky-Panky

Katrina finished getting dressed and waited for Barry as he came out of the change room, buttoning up his shirt. "Mr. Allen, Miss Ivory" they then hear Wells saying and turn to see him coming into the room, "Tonight, at the fire, I saw hesitation, I saw you two doubting yourselves, why is that?" he asks them.

"I don't know, uh..I guess we were afraid that we couldn't save everyone" Barry tells him as Katrina helps him out his jacket on.

"Right, but if there is anything I have learned in our time together, Barry, Kat, it is that the only thing standing in the way of you two achieving every goal that the both of you set for yourselves is the two of you. There is no limit to how strong you two will get or fast the two of you will go. Everything the two of you need you both already have" he tells them.

"Thank you Dr. Wells" Barry says to him as Katrina and Barry turn to leave the room. Barry stops at the doorway, "You know, we couldn't have done any of this without you" Barry tells Wells.

"I feel the same way about the two of you" he says to them, and they walk back out of the room.
"Hey, you okay?" Katrina asks him.
"Not really, do you mind staying at my place tonight?" Barry asks her.
"As long as Joe doesn't mind" she says to him.
"I think given the circumstances of everything he will understand" he says to her and they head off for the West house.

The two of them enter Barry's room, and Kat sits on his bed, "You sure you want to do this Barry?" she asks him.
"Do..do what?" he stammers thinking she is talking about something else.
She smiles at him, "not that, I'm talking about going after Wells, or whoever he is" she says as he sits down beside her.
"Yeah, Kat, I am, I need to do this. Getting my dad out of prison, is something I have wanted for so long, and now I can" he says to her.

"I know, I just want you to know revenge is something you have to be very careful of doing, because it can back fire" she warns him.
"It won't backfire Kat, I know it won't" he tells her.

"Ok, I just want to let you know so you don't get disappointed if it goes wrong" she says to him.
"You think something is going to go wrong?" he asks her.
"Barry, I want to think we will get him, but I have been around villains a lot longer than you have, and not ever plan to catch them the first time works" she says to him.

"If you don't want to help me catch him, then you don't have to" he says getting mad at her.
"Barry, I want to help you I do, I just don't want you rushing into this head strong, and have to tell you I told you so when it doesn't work" she says to him.

"That's not going to happen okay Kat, Cisco has a plan, and it will work" he tells her.
"Okay...okay..I'm not going to change your mind so I am going to stop" she says to him, as she gets up off the bed and starts to leave his room.

"Hey, where are you going?" he asks her.
"I think I am going to go home tonight Barry, I'll...I'll see you at STAR labs in the morning" she says as she starts to leave the room.

Barry speeds in front of her stopping her from leaving the room, "I'm sorry...I know you are just trying to let me know to be safe about this" he says to her.
"It's okay" she says to him, "but I still think I should go home" she says to him.
"You can stay Kitty Kat, we don't have to talk about this anymore, we can talk about other things, or.." he says smiling at her.

"Or what?" she asks smiling back at him, as he leans down and kisses her, wrapping his hand around the back of her neck, and the other around her waist pulling her close. They then move back toward his bed, and fall back on it, as Barry continues kissing her. When they stop, Katrina smiles at him, "I think this count as hank-panky" she says laughing.
"Let's not mention that again" Barry says to her.
"I think that convinced me to stay" she says to him, "umm...we never talked about what we saw on that article" she then says to him.