50-Radio Shack

(Season 1 x 22)

Katrina stood outside Jitters, just starting at the doors, when she senses a presence right beside her, turning she sees Barry standing there. "When..when did you get here?" she asks him.
"I just did, you okay?" he asks her.
"I dunno, it's just everything going on lately, I can't help but worry that something terrible is going to happen" she tells him.

"It's going to be okay Kat, we will find Eddie for Iris and we will take care of Wells, and we will be fine" he tells her as he opens the door letting her into the coffee shop. The two of them spot Iris seated at a table starting at the boxes in front of her.

"Hey" Katrina says to her.
"Hey" Iris says as the two of them join Iris at the table.
"What's all this?" Barry asks her seeing the boxes.

"Return labels for Eddie and me. I ordered 200 to start, but this afternoon, 2000 arrived. I guess I ordered wrong. I have so many now" she says her face sadden by thinking of a wedding that might not happen.
"Iris" Katrina says reaching out taking her best friends' hand, "We will find Eddie" she tells her.
"How, you two have searched everywhere, more than once, and you haven't found anything" she syas pulling her hand away from her. Katrina and Barry look at one another, sad that they haven't been able to do what they promised. "I'm sorry, I'm not mad at you two, it's just—" she says.

"You just miss him" I say to her.
"Yeah I do" she says looking down.
"Hey" Katrina says taking her hands again, "I would feel the same way if it was Barry" she tells her.
"Look, Wells took my mom from me, I won't let him take someone from you too" Barry says putting his hand on top of Katrina's. The three of them just look at one another when Barry's cell starts to vibrate, and he takes it our looking at it. "It's Cisco , we gotta go" he says to them.
"Yeah, go" Iris tells him, and Katrina and Barry leave Jitters.

Barry, Katrina, Caitlin and Joe meet up in the cortext of STAR Labs, after being asked to come by Cisco. "I kept asking myself, why would Wells pretend to need a wheelchair" he says to them spinning the chair around.
"Sympathy, I suppose" Caitlin tells him.
"That's what I thought at first, but he's the Man in Yellow, the Reverse-Flash, he's much smarter than that. Sympathy can't be the only reason" Cisco says to them.

"Yeah it was a misdirect, like everything else Wells has done. I mean, the last person we'd suspect to be the Man in Yellow..is someone who lost the use of their legs" Joe says.
"That's exactly right, Joe" Cisco says smiling, putting his drink down on the ground, "Which is why I started messing around with the wheelchair" he flips the chair down on its side "And that's when I found this" he says as he slides a part on the back of the chair revealing something that was hidden.

"Damn, you can't get that at Radio Shack" Joe says as they all take a closer look

"It looks like the tech inside Gideon" Barry says as he bends down to look at it.
"I measured the output, and this thing is kicking off serious juice. I mean, we're talking enough to power all of Central City" Cisco tells them.