36-Call It Brain Freeze

(Season 1 x 15)

Barry and Katrina enter the bowling alley, "I had no idea you were such a big fan of bowling" Katrina says once they get their bowling shoes and head for a lane.
"This is one of my favourite places in the world, and I'm guessing one of the only sports I can destroy you at" Barry says to her.
"Oh, you really think you can do you" she says to Barry smiling.

"I am pretty sure, yeah" he smiles at her.
"You believe that Allen" she smiles back as he gives her a kiss on the lips.
"Hi, guys" they then hear Iris say and the break apart and look over to see Iris and Eddie seated at a lane.

"Iris, Eddie, hey" Barry says as they walk over to them,
"Umm...what...what are you guys doing here?" Katrina asks me.
"We thought it would be fun, Barry and I have been bowling here since we were kids, why don't you guys join us?" Iris asks.

"Umm..." Katrina looks at Barry knowing how awkward this might be.
"We don't wanna interrupt your date" Eddie says to them.
"No, its okay I mean we talked about a double date, so it will be fun" Katrina says to them.
"You sure?" Barry asks her.
"Yeah, let's bowl!" Katrina says happily, as she sits down and puts on her bowling shoes.

Iris bowls a spare, and she turns around clapping, "Ha-ha. Do you smell that Barry? That's defeat" she mocks him as she goes over to Eddie.
"You didn't tell me you were such a big fan of bowling" Eddie says to her.
"Sure, I have, this is one of my favourite places in the world" Iris says as she looks over at Katrina, and Katrina realize what Iris might be trying to do.

Katrina then watches as Barry bowls a strike, "Hey oo!" he shouts as he comes back over.
"Well I gotta say I'm impressed" Katrina says to him, as she gives him a quick kiss on the cheek.
"I heard that the owner is thinking of selling maybe you should write a piece about it" Barry then says.

"I think she should write a piece on whether bowling is an actual sport" Katrina tells him, as he dips his fries into some ketchup.
"I've wondered the same" Eddie remarks.
"Well sport or hobby, I am still better than you" Iris comes over as she wipes ketchup off Barry's face. Katrina just looks at the two of them, and her heart breaks a little at what is happening.

 Katrina just looks at the two of them, and her heart breaks a little at what is happening

"Well, I'm serious, with a little bit of press...the lanes could be designated as, like a landmark or something" Barry says as he sits down and Katrina puts the fries down on the table, before sitting beside Barry. "Oh, Eddie you're up" Barry says to Eddie, who is also clearly realizing what is happening.
"Oh, right" he says as he gets up and gets ready to bowl.
"Go get them, Babe" Iris then says.

As they finish up bowling, Eddie's phone starts to go off, "I gotta go, emergency at the morgue" he tells them.
Iris walks up to him, "Bye" she says as she goes to give him a kiss.
"See you at home" Eddie says to her, as he walks away not allowing her to kiss him good bye.

"Hey Barry we should probably go too, they might need the crime scene techs, we will see you later Iris" Katrina says to him.
"Uh, yeah" Iris says to them, and they both take off after Eddie. Once Katrina and Barry get changed into their suits, they head off for the morgue. Katrina quickly arrives, not seeing Barry beside her, it takes a few seconds for him to arrive.