35-Just Don't Pee On Me

Katrina and Barry each lay on a bed, as Caitlin takes the fragments out of each of them, "You're gonna have to hurry, Barry and Katrina's wounds are starting to heal with fragments still under their skin" Wells says to her.

"Worry about Barry, he has the most, I can get the ones in my leg out myself" Katrina says to Caitlin as she picks up a pair of tweezers and starts to pull them out.

"It's just like that time I stepped on a sea urchin" Cisco says and they both give him a look letting him know it's nothing like that, "Only much worse" he quickly remarks.
"Ugh! Just don't pee on me" Barry remarks.

"You know that's a myth, right" Cisco tells him as Caitlin yanks a fragment out from his neck, and he groans in pain

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"You know that's a myth, right" Cisco tells him as Caitlin yanks a fragment out from his neck, and he groans in pain. Katrina gets the last fragment out of her leg, and starts to help Caitlin with Barry.

"I'm so stupid" Caitlin suddenly says and they all look at her, "Jason Rush, the grad student who was helping Professor Stein with his Firestorm research he said that the Army took all of Stein's material when he disappeared. I should have known it was General Eiling" she says as she goes back to take the fragments out of Barry.
"Not your fault" Wells tells her, "He still thinks you hold the keys to the ultimate human weapon, both of you" he adds looking at Ronnie.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Okay, let's finish this, I gotta get to Stein's house, Eiling's gonna be after him too" Barry then says.
"Stein's fine" Ronnie suddenly says.
"How do you know?" Cisco asks him.

"He's right there" Ronnie says and they all look to see Professor Stein walking in.
"I don't think Mr. Raymond and I are as distinctive as we had hoped" he says to them all.

After finishing up with Barry, Katrina and him change out of their suits as Caitlin gets Professor Stein and Ronnie settled into a seat where she can look over their brain waves.

"I'm still inside Ronald" Stein says looking at the data Caitlin discovered.
"There has to be a better way to phrase that" Cisco remarks looking at Barry and Katrina who just smile at him.
"Beta, alpha, theta, delta. All your brain waves are perfectly in sync" Caitlin says," The chances of that happening are next to impossible." She adds.
"Impossible is just another Tuesday for us, remember?" Barry says to her.