45- You are Such a Dork

Katrina arrives at the Wayne Manor, and headed to the batcave, to see it's empty. She goes to sit at the computer, and see's that Bruce has it locked down. Typing in her old passcode, the computer let's her in, "didn't get rid of my stuff, thank you Bruce" she says as she then takes the DNA sample and places it into the machine. Katrina types away at the computer cross referencing it with the sample she had gotten from the Reverse Flash.

"I wondered who had broken into the cave" she hears a familiar voice say, and turns around in the chair to see Bruce in his Batman outfit.
"Sorry, I needed to burrow your computer, and check something" she says to him.
"You have a DNA reference for the guy from Christmas?" he asks her.
"Yeah, and no surprise it's not a match" she says seeing the bold NO MATCH words on the screen.

"You didn't think it would match?" he asks her.
"No because the DNA I brought is from the real Harrison Wells, and" she types again on the screen, and this time the DNA comes back as a match for Harrison Wells.
"Well, this is going to be proof for my friends" Katrina says as she prints off what she discovered.

"Do you need any help?" Bruce asks her.
"No, we got this, but if it's too much you know I will" she says as she takes the paper.
"See you around Kat" he says to her.
"See you Bruce" she says back as Katrina takes off back toward SCPD.

Katrina arrives back at SCPD, "Hey so I ran the DNA through my friends computer system, and got the same results you probably did, also cross referenced it with the DNA sample I got at Christmas and this is my results" Katrina tells Cisco handing him what she found, "Hoping it's proof enough" she adds.

"Hey Cisco, Kat" they then hear Laurel say as she comes over to them as Cisco puts the file away in the box in front of him.
"Hey, we are just about to head back to Central City" Katrina tells her.
"Were you able to make that item?" she asks Cisco.

He smiles at her reaching into the box in front of him taking out a black case, "I think this will do the trick" he opens it to shoe Laurel her new sonic device, she smiles at seeing it, "I bumped up the specs, quadrupled the range, tripled the resonance, should be able to do some serious damage with this thing" he says and she takes the case from him.

"I can't believe you were able to make it so quickly" she says quickly closing the case.
"Meh, I've had some practice with sound waves recently" Cisco tells her.
"You know what, I think you should try calling it the Canary Cry" Katrina says to her.
"I like it, Thank you" Laurel says as she puts the case in her bag, "As promised" she then smiles handing Cisco an envelope, "Hey you show this to anyone, I'll kill you" she tells him.

"Heh, it's just an expression, right?" he asks smiling.
"She's being serious" Katrina tells him.
"Exactly, see you later Kat" Laurel says as she then walks away. Cisco opens the envelope taking out what was inside, which was a picture, of him with Laurel in her Black Canary suit.

 Cisco opens the envelope taking out what was inside, which was a picture, of him with Laurel in her Black Canary suit

"You are suck a dork, and no, I'm not doing that in the Red Cardinal suit" Katrina tells him.
"Cisco, Kat, you good?" they then hear Joe saying to them.
"Oh, I'm good" Cisco says to him.
"Me too, and if you guys don't mind I am going to race ahead, Barry's got his hands full with a meta, that I'm pretty sure he needs my help with." Katrina tells them.
"We will see there later then" Joe says and Katrina smiles at them before leaving SCPD and racing off for STAR Labs.