32-Burning Man

(Season 1 x13)

Katrina and Barry had finally decided to have an official date, and they were both having fun as Katrina showed off that she could out eat Barry in hot wings.

"Okay it's official you have to be the spicy hot wing queen of Central City" Barry smiles at her.
"Central City, Star City, and Gotham for that matter" she smiles back at him, as she hops off her chair. "I'm gonna get cleaned up and I will be right back" she says as she heads to the bathroom to wash up, and get ready for whatever Barry had planned for the next half of their date. Katrina finished up in the bathroom and headed back out to their table to see Barry's tie tossed back and his hair a little ruffled.

"You got a call didn't you?" she asks him.
"Cisco being Cisco" he says to her, "He tried to tell me there was a little old lady that needed help, but there wasn't one" he tells her.
"He is trying to wreck our date, I told you he had a secret crush on me" she laughs, "So Mr Allen, what do you have planned next?" she then asks.

"How about milkshakes?" he asks her as he helps her get her coat on.
"Milkshakes sound great" she tells him as they head out of the restaurant. After getting their milkshakes the two of them walk down the street, "You know I was thinking about what your dad said to you the other night" Katrina says to Barry.

"Yeah..I have a feeling he knew the truth about me" he says to her.
"Yes, but what he told you, that must have meant a lot to you" she says to him.
"It did, and he was right about you being the best thing to happen to me" he reaches out to take her hand but his phone starts to ring and he takes the phone out instead.

"Hey...yeah I'll be there in a sec" Barry says as he then hangs up the phone, "Joe they got a jumper, I can meet you back at your place" he says to her.
"Okay..I bet you I will be back at my place before you are done with the jumper" she says as the two race off their separate ways.

Katrina arrives at her apartment at the same time Barry does, who smiles at her, "I got here the same time, and I had time to change" he says and she just gives him a stern look as she unlocks her door.
"You have been practicing with your speed more than me" she tells him.

"Yeah I have been" he tells her.
"That's not fair you know that" she says as they sit down on her couch, and Barry sits beside her.
"I'm sorry Kitty Kat, I just want to get as fast if not faster than Reverse-Flash for the next time he shows" he tells her.
"I get it Barry, but I want to be able to help too" she tells him, and for a second she debates about whether to tell him about the information Bruce had given her but she doesn't.

"I promise the next time I do some training on the side I will include you, but I have a favour to ask you" he says to her.
"Okay?" she says.
"I want you to teach me how to throw a batarang" he says to her.
"I think I can do that" she says to him.
"What movie do you want to watch tonight?" he then asks her.

"Hmm...your pick" she then says to him.

Barry gets up and goes through her movies, and picks on out, and puts it in her dvd player before sitting back down beside her, "Ghostbusters" he says as he wraps his arm around Katrina and pulls her closer to him and he gives her a gentle kiss.
"What was that for?" Katrina asks him.
"Nothing, just that this has been nice for once, and I really hope we can do it again" he says to her.

"Are you hoping for a second date Mr Allen" Katrina says to him.
"Maybe" he smiles at her and Katrina leans up and gives him a kiss back, "I'm guessing that's a yes" he says to her.

"If we can get the time to, I would love to Mr Allen" she smiles at him as she leans into him for them to watch the movie.

The next day Katrina and Barry meet up with Cisco and Caitlin at Jitters, "How was last night?" Caitlin asks the two of them.
"It was good, except someone kept getting called away" Katrina remarks.
"It was you Barry was on the date with" Cisco then says pretending he didn't know.
"Cisco, you knew that" Katrina says to him.
"Yeah I might have" he remark as they head upstairs of Jitters.