43- Not as Creepy as it Sounds

Katrina and Felicity head to Katrina's apartment to get changed, "You and Barry may have superspeed to get ready, but I take normal time to get dressed." Felicity says to her cousin.
"Yeah umm sorry about how weird Barry has been" Katrina says as she goes into her room, and comes back out two seconds later dressed in a nice blue dress that was tight fitting.

"Yeah, what is that all about?" Felicity asks her as she finishes getting her dress on.
"Just some things that have happened in the past few days" Katrina tells her.
"You guys did it didn't you and it was awkward after" Felicity suddenly says to her.
"Oh God no..no..that has...nope not happened" Katrina says feeling completely embarrassed.
"I'm sorry, I just assumed" she says to her.
"Don't assume, its ..its hard to really explain what's been going on, but when we are ready to let others know what is going on we will. Now let's go we left the boys waiting long enough" Katrina tells her as they slip into their heels, and grab their jackets and leave Katrina's apartment.

Katrina walked beside Barry, Felicity and Ray as they come upon the restaurant that they were going to meet Iris and Eddie at. Both men then open the doors for the girls, "Wow, so gentlemanly of you both" Katrina says as they enter the restaurant, to see Iris and Eddie seated at the bar.
"Hey guys" Felicity says to them, "Wow, Iris check you out" she says looking at Iris who was wearing a nice dress.
"Hi, Felicity" Iris says as they hug.
"Hey Iris you look amazing" Katrina says to her.
"You too Kat" Iris says as they hug too.

"Guys this is Ray Palmer" Felicity says introducing Ray to them.
"Hi, nice to meet you" Ray says holding his hand out for Eddie to shake.
"Lovely to meet you" Eddie says to him.
"Nice to meet you" Iris and Ray say to one another.
"Hey Barry" Eddie then says to Barry who is standing behind all of them.
Just then a gentleman comes over and speaks French to Ray, "Mr. Palmer your table is ready" he then says.
"Great, shall we?" he says looking at the group.
"Yes" Felicity says linking her arm in Rays.

They all start following them, as Katrina puts her hand in Barry's, and Iris comes over to the couple, "Hey, how did he get a reservation here? We've been trying for months?" she asks them.

"Uhh, not really sure" Katrina tells her as they enter a room, where they see that there is a table set up in the middle, and no one else is in the restaurant.
"Here's your table, sir" the gentleman from before says, and they all look at Ray.
"I thought it's be nice if it was quiet, so I bought out the entire restaurant" he says looking at all of them, "Too much?" he asks.
"Just a tad, sweetie" Felicity tells him.

The six of them then sit down at the table, Barry takes Katrina's jacket for her, and holds the chair out, "Thanks" she smiles as she sits down between him and Felicity. One of the waiters comes over and pours them each a glass of wine, as they wait for the food.

"So how did you two meet?" Eddie asks Ray and Felicity.
"Work" Felicity tells him.
"Well actually I bought the company where Felicity was employed...and so she was forced to join me at Palmer Tech" Ray tells him.