33- Meet You or Batman

The next day Barry showed up at Katrina's apartment, knocking on her door, a bouqet of roses in his hand. Katrina opened her door to see Barry standing there and he holds the roses out, "This is my apology to you for last night, not just the having to rush off and deal with Firestorm, but because of well other things as well" he says and the takes the bouquet letting him into the apartment.

"These are gorgeous and not on fire for once, but Barry you don't need to apologize this is new territory for both of us" Katrina says as she heads to the kitchen to get a vase to put the flowers in.
"Yeah I decided not to run with the flowers in my hand this time" he tells her.
"You mean you actually walked here from the flower shop" Katrina says as she finds a glass and puts water in it before placing the flowers in the the glass.

"Hey, can't run everywhere" he tells her.
"I will try not to kill them" she says as both their phones start to go off. Katrina picks up her phone to see she has a text from Caitlin.
"It's.." "Caitlin" Barry and Katrina say together.
"Looks like the tracker you placed on him last night, might have worked" Katrina says to him.

"Yes..we should go check it out" Barry says to her.
"Let's go, and Barry don't worry about last night" Katrina says as she gives him a kiss on the cheek. They both head out of Katrina's apartment and go off to meet Caitlin.

Katrina and Barry met up with Caitlin who had gotten Clarissa to come along with them, in the STAR Labs van. Caitlin drives to the location that they got from the tracker, and park the van. The four of them step out and head under the bridge, where they spot a homeless man hiding under it.

"There he is, looks like the tracker Barry placed on him worked" Caitlin says as they walk closer to him, and he comes out from under the bridge, "Professor Stein" she calls out.

"I told you to stay away from me" he says to her as he tries to walk away.
"And I will..but there's someone else who wants to talk to you" Caitlin says, and Clarissa steps forward.
"Martin" she calls out getting his attention, as Barry, Caitlin and Katrina stay back letting her talk.
"Do you know who I am?" Clarissa asks as she gets closer to him.
"Clarissa?" he says.
"Is it really you?" she then asks him.

"I don't know" he tells her, "I hear the other inside of me, and he wants to go home to her" he says as he looks over at Caitlin, " but we can't" he adds. "I just want to be me again" he tells her.

"Martin, what's my favorite color?" Clarissa asks him

"You could-you could never decide, so you chose stripes" he says to her and she is taken aback before she reaches out to touch him.

He grabs her hand, "You shouldn't see me like this" he says holding her hand against his face.
"I see you, I see you, Martin. These people can help you, they say they can. Please, let them" Clarissa says to him.
Ronnie/ Stein looks over at the other three, "Please, help us" he pleads and the three of them look at one another.

They take Ronnie/Stein back to STAR labs, and letting him get cleaned up, "So we managed to get him, I mean them, so now what do we do?" Katrina asks.
"Stein clearly thinks he can separate himself from Ronnie's body using nuclear fission" Wells says to her.
"What do you think?" Caitlin asks.
"What do I think?" Wells says to her, " Is it possible? Theoretically, splitting an atom and splitting a man are two very different things" Wells says this as a now cleaned up Ronnie/Stein comes into the room and they all stare at him.
"I don't suppose it's necessary to point out you're all staring" he says to them and they all quickly look away.