46- Mad Freaky

(Season 1 x 20)

Barry, Cisco, Caitlin and Katrina stare at the newspaper article in front of them, "Flash missing, vanishes in crisis" Cisco reads.
"After an epic street battle with the Reverse-Flash our city's very own scarlet speedster disappeared in an explosion of light" Barry reads to them.

"Barry, Kat look at the date" Caitlin says to them.
"April 25th, 2024" they say together.
"Guys, when we fought the Reverse-Flash as Christmas he said that we'd be fighting for centuries" Barry says to them.

"Wait, you can't really think that this is from...the future" Caitlin says to him.
"That would mean, Dr. Wells whoever he is, is also— "Cisco says.
"From the future" Katrina and Barry say together.

"I have to say, I'm really digging the brighter red suit, and the white on the symbol, that's dope" Cisco says looking at the picture of Barry, "Wait a second, suppose we now change the color of your suit. Will it be because we got the idea from this picture. That would mean we're living in a causal nexus. Wow, this is so tripy" Cisco says.

"Kinda like 'Marty and the Polaroid'" Katrina says to him.
"Not as trippy as the name on the byline" Caitlin says to them.

Katrina and Barry look at the name, "Katrina Ivory Allen?" they both say together.
"Mazel tov" Cisco says to them.

"Hebrew, ancient language of the Jewish people" they suddenly hear a voice say, and all four of them look around confused

"Uh-uh, what the hell was that?" Cisco says.
"Is...is someone here?" Katrina says out.
"Hello" Barry then says.

"Good Evening Barry Allen, Katrina Ivory- Allen" a giant face displays in front of them, and they all turn to look at it.
"Uhh" Barry looks at the others, "Hi, you--? You know who we are?" Barry then asks it.
"Of course, Barry Allen, Director of Central City Police, CSI Division, Katrina Ivory- Allen Co-founder and co-owner of Central City Citizen "the head tells them

"Director?" Barry says surprised.
"I guess you get a promotion and I become a journalist" Katrina says to him.
"Also known as the Flash and Bolt, founding members of" "What are you" Barry asks.
"I'm Gideon...an interactive artificial consciousness" it explains to them.

"An AI, sick" Cisco says.
"You know Dr. Wells?" Barry then asks.
"Yes" Gideon replies.
"Do you know who he really is?" Barry then asks.
"I don't understand the question" Gideon says to him.
"Why is he here, what is he doing here?" Katrina then asks.

Gideon then transforms into a full body, "To kill the Flash" she tells them. Katrina and Barry look at one another shocked by this information.
Cisco's phone then stars buzzing and he takes it out, "Wells is in the building?" he tells them.
"How do you know that?" Caitlin asks him.

"I put a tracker on his wheelchair. Which, if we're wrong about him and he is paralyzed I'm going to hell for that one" Cisco tells them, "He's in the cortex ask questions fast" he tells Barry and Katrina.
"Why did he kill Nora Allen?" Barry then asks.
"Because he was angry" Gideon responds.
"Angry about what?" Katrina asks her.
"That the Flash escaped" Gideon tells her.