4-You have No Idea

(Based on Season 1x2)

A week later Katrina decided to head into S.T.A.R Labs, to talk to Caitlin and Cisco, thinking she needed to tell them her past. She walked into the lab, and met up with Caitlin first. "Hey, I'm surprised to see you in here?" Caitlin asked at seeing Katrina.

"I thought I would come by, because I think you and Cisco deserve to know something's about me" she tells her as they walk down the hall, Caitlin taking a sip of her tea.

"Oh, are the good things or bad things, cause as far as we know you transferred from SCPD, anything that we look for beyond that we can't find you" she says.
"Yeah, there's a good reason for that" she says as they head for the Cortex.

As they go to enter they hear Cisco talking, "You there yet?"
"What are you doing?"Caitlin asks him and he quickly shuts all the monitors off.
"Nothing" he denies spinning around in the chair to face them.
"Who were you just talking to?"Katrina asks taking a step closer to him.

"No one" he tries to deny.
"Where you talking to Barry?"Caitlin asks as she too takes a step closer.
"Who?" Cisoc says trying to play dumb.

"Oh I don't know Barry Allen" Katrina stands right infront of Cisco looking down at him, "Struck by the same lightning as me, in a coma for nine months like me" she grabs the side of the chair and looks right into Cisicos eyes, "Woke up being able to run faster then the speed of sound like me? My best friend, and work partner. Does any of this ring a bell" she says glaring at him.

Cisco tries to push himself back, "Nope, haven't talked to him" he gulps still trying to deny it all.
"Cisco, there's fire everywhere. Cisco, are you still there?" they here Barry come over the comms and they both give Cisco a cold stare. "Everybody's out. What else you got for me, Cisco?" they hear him ask.

Caitlin goes over to the comm to speak, "Barry it's Caitlin" she says to him

"Hey, Caitlin. How's your day" they hear him try to respond casually.
Katrina moves away from glaring at Cisco, to the comm, "Can I?" she asks Caitlin.
"Be my guest" she says to her.

Katrina presses down on the mic button. "Bartholomew Henry Allen, get back to S.T.A.R labs now!" she says angrily at him.
"On my way" he automatically response, knowing he was serious trouble when she used his full name.

Barry gets back to the lab, Katrina glaring at him clearly mad, "What were you two freaking thinking?" she berates them.
"Well I'm the eyes and ears, and he's the feet" Cisco says.
"This isn't funny. You could have gotten yourself killed" Caitlin says just as mad as Katrina. "You can't be running around the city like some supersonic fireman." She adds.

"Why not? This is what we talked about. Me using my speed to do good" Barry says trying to defend his actions.
"We talked about you helping us contain the people who might have been affected by the particle accelerator explosion. Meta-Humans. And aside from Clyde Mardon, we haven't found any."Caitlin tells him.