39- I Don't Deserve To Be Here

Once Katrina and Barry where done at Jitters, they headed off to STAR Labs hoping to see some familiar faces, that would help get their mind off the awkward conversation they just had with Iris.  The enter the cortex to see Caitlin and Wells, working away on the computes, Barry taps his hand on the doorway, and they both turn to see them coming in.

"What? No whoosh in?" Caitlin asks them.
"No...we kind of needed the walk today" Katrina tells her.
"What happened?" Wells asks.
"Just a really awkward conversation with our best friend, we really don't want to talk about it" Katrina tells him.

"Okay" Wells says.
"Have either of you talked to Cisco? I've been trying him on his cell, but he's not answering" Caitlin says to them, "I'm kinda worried about him, he had a rough night" she adds.
"Trust me it got better" Barry tells her.
Katrina then feels her phone vibrating, looking to see Joe calling her, "Joe, what's up?" she answers it.
"Yeah, Snart's back" he tells her.

"Wait...what...Cold is back?" she asks.
"Yeah he was spotted at the Santini crime family casino. If he's hitting the Santini's, we could be looking at the beginning of a mob war" he tells her.
Before she can say anymore, Joe hangs up on her, she looks over at Barry before looking at Caitlin and Wells.
"Well, this day just keeps getting better, doesn't it?"  Wells says to her and Barry.

Just then an alarm starts going off and Caitlin tells them another casino is being hit, the two of them speed off changing into their suits arriving at the casino. Both speedsters then race around taking all the people out of the building and to safety outside.

"How many times are we gonna go through this Snart?" Barry says.
"Until the best man wins" they hear Snart say and he starts to aim his gun at them. Katrina then rushes over grabbing the woman that was with him, and takes her gun holding it to her face.
"I'd drop the gun if I were you" She tells him.

Snart then holds the gun and his hands up, "We all know you're not going to do anything to her" he says coming out from behind the overturned table.
"Don't test me" she says to him as she holds the woman tighter.
"Oh, by the way, meet my baby sister, Lisa, Flash and Bolt, Flash and Bolt, Lisa" he tells her.

Barry looks at the woman, making a realization about something, "Cisco has been very, very, busy. Unless you want me to mail small, frozen pieces of him back to his family...I'd take your hands off her" he says to Katrina. She looks at Barry who nods at her, and she tosses Lisa toward her brother.

"Let him go, Snart" Barry says to him.
"I'll think about it" he says to Barry as he turns and leaves, his sister blows a kiss at the two of them before following her brother out.
"Damnit!" Katrina says looking at Barry.

Katrina and Barry change back into their normal clothes and head back to the casino, knowing Joe would be there, and that he would want some answers

Katrina and Barry change back into their normal clothes and head back to the casino, knowing Joe would be there, and that he would want some answers.  "Kat, Bar" they hear Joe say and see him coming over toward them. "Witnesses reported seeing the Flash and Bolt. They said you two had Snart dead to rights, but you guys let him go. Why?" he asks them.