Worried

"Wally! Barry and I are heading out!" Iris called making Wally run to her and his uncle.

They were going to be staying at a hotel for the night. They are going to a restaurant then a movie. It was there way of celebrating their 4th year anniversary.

Wally was glad that they were going to spend time but at the same time a certain thought worried him.

"Behave! No party's okay Kid." Barry said.
"Dang it! What about a couple friends come over?" Wally said.
"No. I don't want my house trashed." Iris responded.
"Beisdes that's what the mountain is for." Barry said.

Wally had been living with them for a year now. They cared for him. They asked how school was and his grades. He was happy here unlike when he lived with his abusive father.

His father was very abusive towards him. When Barry and Iris found out they took Wally in as soon as possible. They ran straight to the police department.

They left leaving Wally all alone. A hour went by and he was still worried.

Eventually he had enough and called Robin. It took 3 rings before the raven haired boy finally answered.

"Rob!" Wally yelled.
"Yeah?" Robin said confused.
"Help me!" He Screamed.
"What's wrong?" Robin asked.
"Iris and Barry are spending the night in a hotel!" He screamed.
"So?" Robin questioned unsure of what his friend seemed worried about.
"So! They are at a hotel by themselves!" Wally yelled.
"And Again so?" Robin still questioning his best friend/brother sanity.
"What if?" Wally cut himself off.
"Wally they are two responsible adults." Robin repiled.

"What if Iris gets pregnant and what if?..... What if They don't want me anymore? What if I'm just in the way?" Wally asked while sad at the thought they might not want him. That he'll never be good enough.

"First of all it's one night. My.... Uhh.. Ta.. Dad spends a lot of his nights with girls... If she gets pregnant you get a actual sibling.... Well kinda.. Trust me they will still want you. Your always in the way but at the same time people tend to like that about you. What I'm trying to say is no matter what: they are your family and will be there for you. So if she does it might be different but you'll still be loved and cared for. Besides don't be the jealous older kid." Robin repiled.

"Thanks Rob... WAIT A MINUTE I DIDN'T KNOW YOU HAD A DAD! OR THE FACT THAT HE'S A-" Wally started yelling into the phone but Robin hung up before he got to finish.

"That's Rude!" Wally yelled.

Author Note: No clue why I wrote about this but I hoped you liked it. Please tell me your thoughts. Even if they are rude I want to improve so please put a comment about it.