How could you Supermartian

Superboy P.O.V

I was walking into the conference room.

"Hey Nightwing." I said.
"Were waiting for a few others." He responded.

Then Megan walked in with her new boyfriend... The rebound guy.

"So Angel Fish date tomorrow night Because we have real love." Lagoon boy said.
"Of course." Megan said happily.
"Tell me when Artemis gets here." I said angrily.

I was currently walking off. I can't believe after what we had she just moved on in what a week oh wait no it was 2 minuets.

She doesn't even care what she's doing to her Victims. Much less me who was I kidding.

The computer announces Artemis Bo7

"So here's the plan." Nightwing said.

Time Skip.

I was in the Bioship with Guess who.. That's Right Megan.

"Your still not talking to me?" She said.
"Why should I. I didn't matter to you just look at you dating the rebound guy 2 minutes after we break up." I responded back..

"It was your Idea." She stated.
"Yeah because your leaving your Victims in a bad state and you don't care. Not to mention You tried to make me forget I was upset with you." I said.

"I'm sorry." She said trying to hold back tears.
"Sorry you did it or sorry you got caught." I said back still mad at her.

Time skip. (After Wally went to speed force.)

I was standing there in shock. I wasn't the closest person to Wally but we were still friends.

I look over to see not only Artemis Crying but also Megan.

Even though I am not on good terms with her I still love her.

I walk up to her and pull her into a hug. She started to Cry on my shoulder. I don't even care that she's ruining my shirt. I wish none of this happened. I wish it went back to the way it was. Like the old days.

Author Note:

Thanks for reading. I know I'm not the best but I'm trying to improve. Please tell me your thoughts. Anyone else hate Lagoon boy and Miss. Martian together?

Young Justice one shotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara