Dick Grayson X Reader

Robin P.O.V

I was at my girlfriend Y/N house and by that I mean outside her window. I tapped on it so she would open the window which she did.

"Thanks for earlier." Y/N said.
"Its my job." I said.

Flash back

I was doing my rounds when I noticed she had about five guys surrounding her. So I jumped down knocked the one on the ground. I pulled out my grappling hook put it in Y/N hand and launched her to a different building as I took the robbers down which wasn't that hard.  When I finished I tied them up and went to the roof Y/N was on.

End Flash back

"Look we need to talk." I said.
"Oh... What about?" She seemed very confused.
"Gotham is a big city and many crimes happen here... What I'm trying to say is I want to protect you but I can't grantee that I'll be around. So I decided I was going to take you in under my wing and train you how to take them down. You know be your self-defense Teacher." I said.

All I want is for her to be safe and unfortunately Gotham isn't a safe place to be at or live in. Gotham is full of Criminals.

"I'm in! Just note I might end up better than you!" Y/N said with a huge smile.
"Hmm. You know what I like to see you try." I responded smiling.
"When do I start?" She asked with excitement in her voice.
"Tomorrow I have to get back to the dynamic duo thing as KF calls it." I said.

I gentle kissed her on the cheek.
"Be save." I wispered in her ear before leaving.

*Next Day at Y/N training.*

"The Number one thing that you should know is to be focused on the whole body and how they are moving, it will help in battle." I said to inform her.
"So be focused on them Got it!" She repiled.
"Number two expect the unexpect." I said.
"So I should expect to be jumped got it." She said.
"Well more for battles. Number three be aware of your surroundings." I said.
"So you don't get a suprise attack." Y/N said.
"Correct but also in case of any guns or anything like that. Number four always have a plan." I said.
"This sounds like more hero then self-defense but okay... How cool would that be both of us being heroes! We could be a power couple!" Y/N said.
"Uhh... Neither one of us have powers and its very dangerous! I'm doing this to help protect you not put you in more danger." I said.
"You have to admit it would be fun having me in the game with you." She said.
"Well yes. Number Five use anything in reach.. Like if a trash can lid is near you can throw it or use it has a shield or smack someone." I said.
"Wonder how many times they have to get new trash can lids." Y/N said.
"A lot... Now for the fighting part." I said.

I asked her to through a punch which she really didn't want to do but eventually she did. It didn't really hurt... We'll work on it. I showed her how to kick in many different ways which she did good with. She's a natural kicker..

2 months later

Y/N is a very good fighter. She listened closely to everything I told her. Batman actually started training her as well. We still train and even spar. She goes to the batcave to train everyday. I just hope she doesn't become a hero.

Author Note: Hey guys I hoped you enjoyed reading this... This was my first time writing X Reader. Please tell me your thoughts they can be rude I really want to get better at these. This was a request from @polli2123

If you have any request please tell me.