Date (Traught)

*This is a Traught (RobinxArtemis) Chapter. I don't own the picture.*

Dick P.O.V

So the team and I just got back from another misson we haven't had time to do much lately. Bats has been sending us on a ton of missions.

I saw Batman and walked up to him to have a little chat.

"Hey... You don't have any other missons right?" I said.
"Why have something planned?" He responded.
"Well... Kinda.. Look it's been a month and a half since Artemis and I had a date... So I was hoping I could take her out tonight." I answered.
"Fine if they do have a mission later you'll be preoccupied." Batman said.
"Here's the catch Artemis doesn't know about it.." I said.
"Hmm." Was all he said.
"So mind helping your "son" out." I said..
"How am I suppose to help you?" Batman asked.
"Not sure yet... I have to get things set up." I said smiling.

Artemis P.O.V

So Batman decided to send everyone except Robin who's in Gotham doing work with Batman on a misson. That makes me so frustrated! I can't go! I need a break! Maybe you need a break! I can handle my Crap!

I decided to train.. Because what else is there to do. I was kicking and punching like a manic when all of a sudden all the lights went off and the doors outside the training room locked.

I grabbed my bow and arrow after feeling around for them. I was trained for this kind of attack.. Unfortunately the lock was on the other side so I had to picklock... Which my dad taught me....

When I finally got out of the room... My eyes spotted something on the ground.. It was a whole trail.. I used my flashlight from my phone to see rose petals..

What? Why? Who? What? I'm so confused... I decided to follow the rose petals which lead me to a room with 3 candles, two cups, a table cloth.. And two plates..

Robin! That little troll!
"Like your surprise?" Robin asked me from behind.

I turned around.

"I thought a criminal got in like the red's did." I said.
"The only criminal here is that we haven't had a date in a long time." Robin said.
"I know." I signed.
"So thats what this is... Us spending time together alone like couples do." Robin said.
"Normal couples." I added.

I sat down at the Table with three candles that smelt very good. I had a cup on the table which was above the nice white table cloth under it.

Robin came back in with food. He put some on my plate and his plate. It was French spaghetti one of my favorite meals. There was also two different kind of bread. Cheese bread and garlic bread. He filled the cups with soda... My favorite kind.

"Dinner was cooked by A.P and I... I hope you enjoy it." Robin said taking a seat.
"Robin You didn't have to do this." I said smiling.
"Oh! I also got you this." He said handing me a bracelet with my name written in it with charms. There was a bow, a arrow, a heart with Robin's name, Pizza because I love Pizza and a music note because Robin and I we're singing together on our first date.

"Wait I forgot!" Robin jumped up and started playing my favorite song.

After we ate we danced and sang along to the music... He even attempted to teach me how to do the tango since I'm not a good dancer.

"Thank you birdboy." I said smiling before kissing him.
"Your welcome... You always deserve the best. I hope your feeling the Aster." Robin said smiling. I smiled because of his word play.

Author Note: I hope you felt the Aster while reading this chapter. Please tell me your thoughts. This was a requested chapter from @Polli2123

If you have a request I'd love to hear it. :)