Conner Kent X Reader

Conner P.O.V.

I was in the Bio Ship heading home from the mission Batman had sent us on.

*Eariler that day*

"I have two different mission's so there will be a team of two. Team one is Y/N, Megan, Kid flash and Zatanna. Team two is Artemis, Robin, Conner and Kaldur. Team one's mission is to spy on a charity party that ends at 7 team two I want you to investigate a warehouse later tonight." Batman announced.

Team one was getting ready so I caught up with Y/N.

"Be careful on this mission." I said.
"I know.. I will and be careful as well." Y/N repiled.
"I will." I said.
"Stop by my room when you get to the mountain." Y/N said.
"I will." I repiled.

We kissed each other and she left.

*Present time*

We landed in the landing bay. I got out of the Bio ship. I took a bath. Then headed down the hallway until I saw her door.

I cracked it open to see she was asleep holding a plushie of me... I didn't know that existed... Huh.. Guess she missed me well good thing I'm back. I smiled she looked very peaceful.

I opened the door more to see she had the TV on. I walked over to her and kissed her forehead.

"Goodnight I'll see you in the morning." I said in a whisper.
"Conner?" She asked in a groggy tone. That mission must have made her very tired.
"Yeah it's me." I said.
"How was your mission?" She asked as I took a seat beside her.
"Well professer ivo's Monkey's where there and we all know how I feel about Monkeys." I said as she laughed.
"Why do you hate monkeys." She laughed while asking.
"I'm not really sure I just Hate them." I said.
"Sorry I woke you." I spit out..
"It's fine wanna watch Tv with me?" She asked and I smiled.

No one P.O.V

Conner and Y/N fell asleep cuddling each other. Y/N was also sleeping with the plushie of her boyfriend.

Author's Note: I hoped you liked it. I'm still new to writing these so please tell me your thoughts I want to get better. They can be mean as well. This was a request from @polli2123

If you have a request I would love to hear it :)