Talent

*Long Chapter ahead.*

No one's P.O.V

Every team member was at Mount Justice. Robin was on the couch using his phone. Megan was baking. Conner was watching static. Kaldur was swimming. Zatanna and Raquel we're talking.. Artemis was fixing her arrows. Everyone expect Robin turned their attention to Black Canary who just entered the room.

"So lately you guys have had a lot of mission's and you've been training a lot so I got you guys a Karaoke machine since you guys have the day off." Dinah said with a huge smile.

"Awesome! Finally I can show you guys my awesome Talent.. And after I do an get my big kiss... Right Megan." Wally said wiggling his eyebrows at the last part.

"Nails on a chalk board isn't a talent Wally.." Artemis commented.
"Screw you! We both know that your the one that sounds like that." Wally snapped back.

Artemis gave him a glare and Wally glared back.

"Well one way to find out." Zatanna added making Wally and Artemis both look at her.
"Yay! We can all can sing!" Megan said with excitement..
"I Don't sing!" Robin yelled.

The team looked over to the black haired boy on the couch.

"So you've never sang before." Megan said in disbelief.
"First time for everything." Zatanna said.
"Well I mean I've sang before but I have no interest in it." Robin said.
"Rob's the kind of guy that sings in the shower." Wally repiled.
"He never shower's here." Conner added.

"He sings about the soap on his body and the water." Wally teased and added a motion to act as if he was in the shower.

"I Don't sing in the Shower!" Robin yelled.
"Do you suck at it?" Raquel asked.
"Suck at what?"Robin asked back.

"Singing in the shower keep up! You probably can't get a good beat plus your voice cracks." Wally added.

"I don't sing in the shower!" Robin yelled.
"Well you kids have fun." Dinah said before leaving their sight.

Wally ran to the Karaoke machine. The rest sat on the couch with Robin.

"When I walk in the spot
This is what I see
Everybody stops and they staring at me
I got passion in my pants and I ain't afraid to show it
I'm sexy and I know it." Wally sang while dancing.

He continued to sing/dance.. Artemis was trying to block him out. Robin was holding in his laughter. Megan seemed to enjoy the song. Conner had no emotions towards his teammate. Raquel was cheering him on. Kaldur and Zatanna didn't know what to think.

"See my amazing Talent! Megan why don't you go next and show us how beautiful your voice is." Wally said proudly.

"No one thought you were good at singing... You just proved your more of a narcissus then I thought." Artemis commented.

"Someone sounds Jealous of me.. I can't say I'm shocked." Wally teased.

Artemis started glaring at him thinking of what she could say next... Megan got on the stage and picked the song she wanted to sing.

"I'm about to break out
I'm like a crook tonight
Caught you staring at me
And I was thinking clearly
Now I'm like a bee and
Hunting for the honey
And I'm kinda shy but your super fly yeah I could be your Kryptonite oh oh
Hit the gas quick ready or not here I come." Megan sang.

When she stopped singing Megan looked at Conner who had a smile on his face.

"That was really good Beautiful." Wally commented while clapping.