Conner X Kind hearted Reader

*It's valentines day instead of 4th of July in this.*

Reader's P.O.V

I woke up in a pod.. I was still being feed information. I could see superboy or project KR as they called it from where I was.

All of a sudden I noticed three people came into the room I was in. I recognised them by the description I was given by the genomorphs. They were Robin, Kid Flash and Aqualad.

"Grown in sixteen weeks by the DNA of Superman." Robin said taking a interest in Superboy.
"Dude, no way the big guy knows about this.. That's like Superman's son." Kid flash said.
"And What about her?" Aqualad asked looking over.
"It says here that she's a Atlantean. It also says that she has the power of cryokinesis." Robin said.
"Hmm. Is she also a clone?" Kaldur asked.
"Yes." Robin responds.
"This isn't right.." Kid flash said.
"Release them." Aqualad announced.

Well we were let out and Superboy wasn't in a good mood... They tried not to fight but they started to. They with stood him longer than a normal person would but they still lost.

A lot happened but now we finally are freed. The justice league came and surrounded us after taking down block buster.

My eyes were on Superboy. Batman had to put us someone for now so we are in Wally's House or Kid flash but he went to get food.

"That was awesome the way you helped take down block buster." I finally spoke up.

His eyes darted to me with a smile.

"Thanks.. It was pretty cool to see you help take him down.. I've never seen powers like that." Superboy responded.
"Thanks... Today is Valentines day and based on what genomorph taught us that it's a day to celebrate with someone special... I know it's late but you and I relate and a lot of ways.. I was hoping you'd be my Valentine." I said turning a pinkish color and looking nervously around the room.
"Sure." Superboy said back.

We sat down where Wally told us we could watch anything we wanted so it landed on a channel. Superboy was right beside me with a blanket covering us...

Before I knew it I was drifting in and out of sleep with Superboy.. Since we started cuddling.

Wally P.O.V

"Hey guys I'm-." I started until I was meant by the "New Couple" Asleep on the couch cuddling together... Without even eating.

Author Note: I hoped you enjoy this chapter please tell me your thoughts. This was a request from @polli2123

I do take request and if you have one I'd love to hear it!