Conner X Reader

*Part two to Conner X Kind hearted Reader.*

Readers P.O.V

So we had to spend three nights at Wally's house. Meaning we've gotten to know him but Superboy and I have gotten closer. We relate and understand each other.

Today we are meeting at our new base that we have never seen before. I'm really excited..

We finally got to our destination to see a mountain. Everyone was here. Aqualad, Robin, Wally, Superboy and myself.

"This is your base." Batman announced leading us inside it. We stood in front of two tubes.

"These are Zeta beams they allow you to enter here. You will be a covert team since you all want to stick together. I will be the one giving you your mission's. Black canary is your training teacher. Red tornado has volunteered to stay here. The six of you will be this team." Batman finishes his speech.

"Cool... Wait six?" Robin said.
"This is miss. Martian. Martian manhunter's niece." Batman responds as we turn to see another girl.

"I'm liking this gig more every minute." Kid flash whispered to Robin before dashing over.

"Hi I'm kid flash but you can Call me Wally." Wally said.
"Nice to meet you! My name is M'gann but I'm on earth. I picked a earth name it's Megan Morse." Miss. Martian said.
"Wow." Wally said.
"What about you guys?" Megan asked.
"I am Aqualad. My name is Kaldur'ahm but my friends call me Kaldur." Aqualad said.
"Nice to meet you Kaldur!" Megan said.
"Dark glasses over here is forbidden from telling anyone his secret ID Batman's orders." Wally announces.
"What about you two?" Megan asked.
"They don't have one yet.." Kaldur said.
"Don't worry though they will get one just give them time." Robin repiled.

I was settling into my room when Black Canary stopped by to give me a book with names in it. Both girls and boy name's.

I sat on my bed and looked for the perfect one... When I finished with the book I was outside of Superboy's room. I lightly knocked on the door which he opened two seconds later.

"Black Canary told me to give this to you when I'm done... I was thinking about Y/N... What do you think?" I asked.
"I.... I think it sounds great. It really matches with you..." Conner said looking at me.. I could feel my heart beating faster....
"Aww that's so sweet." I replied unsure of what to say.
"Did you see any for me? That might fit me?" Superboy asked.
"Well... I did look at some of the boy name's and I found one interesting... You don't have to go by it.. But I came across the name Conner." I said.

He had a smile on his face.

"I like it.. Conner it is!" He said.

Author Note: I Hoped you enjoyed this chapter please tell me your thoughts. Also this was a request from @polli2123

If you have a request I'd love to hear it. :)