Switching (WallyxZatanna)

Zatanna P.O.V

Batman just sent us on our newest mission. We just took down the bad guys when my eyes landed on it. I walked over to see a amulet on the ground.

"Wow." Was all I could say it looked pretty. Very pretty.
"What is it?" Kid flash said running over to what I was looking at.
"Cool Souvenir!" Wally yelled.

I went to grab it the same time he did. I can't really describe what happened only thing I can say is it felt awful and that it felt my energy was sucked out of me... My vison started to get black dots and got to the point that all I saw was black. Pitch black.

Artemis P.O.V

Wally and Zatanna where checking something out. I turned towards them to see them both knocked out and on the ground.

I ran over. I checked Zatanna's plause then Wally's.. It felt normal both of them. All the villains where taken down. I'm unsure of what happen..

"Robin!" I yelled.
He swiftly turned around and came running over as fast as he could.
"What happened?" He asked running over to Wally since I'm by Zatanna.
"Not sure!" I said back.
"Lets take them to the Bio ship to get medical attention." Robin said as I nodded my head.

He picked up Wally and I picked up Zatanna. We started heading over to the others. Megan looked scared the second she saw us holding them. Kaldur looked confused but concerned. Conner looked like he was confused as well... But we all are.

We set them down on the medical beds Megan made using her powers with the Bio ship.

"Robin, Artemis what happened to Zatanna and Wally?" Kaldur asked in pure concern.
"Not a clue!" I said.
"I'm scanning them now for any kind of injury." Robin stated.

He took his holo graphic computer and started scanning Wally. Then a message popped up that basically said he had nothing wrong with him. Then he scanned Zatanna... The same message appeared.

"Huh." Robin said.
"Is it wrong?" I asked.
"No... At least it wasn't." Robin said.
"Well they wouldn't be like this for no reason!" I yelled.
"Artemis get Traught! They're fine... We'll scan them when we get to the mountain. Or they will wake up first and tell us what happened." Robin said.

I smiled at Robin's wordplay. Megan came in holding the amulet.

Zatanna P.O.V

I woke up. I was moving.. I looked around I saw Artemis and Robin. I was in the Bio Ship.

"What happened?" Artemis asked.
"I was about to ask the same question." I repiled.
"What's the last thing you remember?" Robin asked.
"The Amulet." I said.

I looked over to see Wally asleep..

"Is he Okay?" I asked.
"Beased on scanners yes." Robin said.
"Okay thank goodness." I said.

All of a sudden my stomach growled based on the look Artemis and Robin gave me I could tell they heard it.

"Sorry." I said.
"Jeez Zee when's the last you ate?" Robin asked.
"Before we left for the mission." I answered.
"Well your going to have to hold off eating until we get to the mountain." Artemis said..

Wally sat up.

"Let me guess your hungry." Artemis said.
"Actually no... I'm not..." Wally said.
"Thats new... Robin scan him again!" I said.

My stomach growled again.

"Jeez... You must be hungry." Wally said.
"Yeah... I'm starving." I said.
"Here.. Have it... I'm not hungry and you sound like you really need it." Wally said handing me a candy bar.
"Thanks." I said.

I enjoyed my candy bar and sat patiently for us to get at the mountain.. But I just wanna move... What's gotten into me.

I'm still hungry so as soon as we land I started running to get to the kitchen but I lost control and hit the wall and I fell... Some how I was running.... With super speed...

"Are you okay?" Wally asked extending his hand.
"Yeah.." I said.
"Since when did you have super speed?" Artemis asked.
"I would say she casted a spell but she hasn't said anything." Robin said.

Wally attempted to run using his super speed.. And he gave it his all but he was as fast a regular person would be.

"MY SPEED!" He yelled.
"Hmm... Zatanna cast a spell." Robin said.

After Robin said that I attempted to make a double of Wally but it didn't work... So then I tried another spell and that didn't work.

"Well I'm not sure how or how to fix it but you guys must have switched powers... I'll get Batmana so him and I can fix this but for now try and help each other adjust." Robin said walking away.

"If you need anything you know where the training room is." Artemis said walking away.

"So how does it work?" Walky asked.
"Quite simple. You need to know a spell cold before being able to use it. When in use say it backwards." I said.
"Oh." Wally said.
"Yeah. Also I heard about you not believing in magic so let's see how you can explain it with Science." I said.
"Um." Wally said.
"So what about your powers?" I asked.
"Well I get hungry fast, and you need to be able to control the speed... Which I am still getting a hold of.. I can't vibrate my molecules so don't try." Wally said.

I tried to teach him different spells and he helped me try and control the speed which was going well but either way we were having fun and spending time. It was like sharing this was bringing us closer together. Honestly I didn't want it to end. But after a week or so Robin and Batman came up with a way to switch our powers back. By that I mean they traced it to the Amulet.

Wally P.O.V

I got my powers back which I'm thankful for... But after we got our powers Zatanna went to her room so I followed her.

"Hey!" I said as she turned her head to face me.
"Hey." She said quietly.
"What's wrong?" I notice something off.. Trust me spending that much time with one person you tend to learn alot about them and how they behave.
"Nothing." She said.
"Look I spent a lot of time with you. I learned more about you and your powers. You allowed me in and I allowed you in.. So what's up?" I said.

She looked away beofre speaking "What if? Maybe you don't want to hang out or be friends anymore."
"Your kidding right?" I said.
"No." She truned to face me.

I grabbed her hand and we stood facing each other.

"That's not going to happen." I said and she smiled.

Author Note: Sorry it took so long to make. I hoped you enjoyed the chapter please tell me your thoughts. This was a request from @polli2123

If you have any ideas I would love to hear them!