Birthday

Wally came running into the mountain with a huge smile expecting  to get a surprise birthday party like the year before.

What he seen instead made him freeze. Zatanna, Raquel and Megan were making cookies. Conner was watching tv while Kaldur was reading. Robin and Artemis were sitting at the kitchen table facing him.

"Whats up Walls?" Robin said.

"Its.... Its November 11th." Wally managed to say in complete disbelief.
"Yeah we know." Artemis responded back with a 'Duh' tone.
"Today.... Its..." Wally said...
"A Thursday." Artemis responded back.
"How was school?" Robin questioned.
" F... Fine." Wally said.

He couldn't believe it. They forgot it was his birthday. How could they? He was in disbelief. Hes made sure to tell them. And out of everyone he expected at least Robin to remember. That was his bestfriend. They had known eachother the longest.

"What time is it?" Conner asked.
"It is 6'clock in the afternoon." Kaldur asked chalantly.
"I'm getting hungry." Raquel decided to add.
"I heard this one restaurant has really good food." Megan squealed in excitement.
"Oh really? Wheres it at?" Zatanna questioned.
"Its in happy harbor. All my friends at school have told me about it." Megan replied back.
"I'm down." Robin replies.
"Yeah me to." Artemis said.
"Let's get there before 6:30." Kaldur said as he got up from the couch.

Everyone started to get ready to leave expect for Wally. Who just stood still. Mouth wide open. He really couldn't believe his friends.

They all started to head there but Robin had turned around towards Wallys direction.

"You coming?" He called out.
"But- uh-." Wally responded.
"I have no idea what that means but come on!" Robin yelled to Wally.

Causing him to follow Robin and the rest of the team. It wasn't that far away about 20 minutes on foot.

When they got there a few people were there. He could see a black curtain hiding another room. There was loud music coming from there.

"Hello How many people in your party? And did you make a reservation?" The receptionist asked.
"Eight of us. And yes it's under Robin." Robin responded to her.

"Ah yes you are here at 6:30. Everything is set up for you guys so if you would follow me." She announced.

As they all started to follow her to the black curtains.

"Will there be anyone else coming?" She asked.
"Yes. Two more. 1 male and 1 female." Robin repiled back.

She opened the black curtains to reveal the coolest thing Wally has seen.

There was balloons, confetti, a lazer tag arena and a few arcade games that was making the music sound. There was a huge banner that read "Happy 18th Birthday!!!"

"What??? Wait I'm confused" Wally said taking it all in.
"You didn't actually think we forgot your birthday did you? You always get partys at MJ so we decided to switch it up." Robin responded putting his hand on his bestfriends shoulder.
"For some reason I thought you actually did." Wally repiled with a huge smile.

This was going to fun and Wally knew it. This will go down as his best birthday party yet. He got to eat chicken whizzes and nachos. Play arcade Games most of them he failed but he did manage to beat one and he got a ton of tickets from it. Which you can get cool stuff like fake lightsabers that actually light up if you have enough tickets.

Lucky for Wally everyone Gave him their tickets so he could get whatever he wanted. He did eventually get the lightsaber.

They played lazer tag without teams and of course Robin won. So then they did teams. Wally since it was his birthday got first pick at who was going to be his partner to which he picked Robin. Near the end of the game there was three players left Wally, Robin and Artemis.

It was a close call. She managed to shoot Wally when he wasn't paying attention but Robin was able to shoot her right after she fired at Wally.

Wally of course got the birthday cake he wanted. Which consisted of 18 candles that he blew out while making a wish. Everyone on the team, Barry, Iris and workers sang him happy birthday.

This was Wallys best birthday party Ever. He made sure to get lots of photos.

AN: What do you guys think of season 4 so far? What are hoping for? And as always thank you for reading.