Wally X Zatanna

*Takes place on Zatanna's Birthday.*

Wally P.O.V

So I was told yesterday by Artemis that today is Zatanna's birthday... I was thinking about what I could possibly get her.. Then it came to me. I know the perfect thing!

I ran into the store and headed down the row with Boots. She's all about Boots so she'll love it. I found a pair of black boots.

Artemis and Robin are with Zatanna as of right now to keep her out of the mountain. While Conner, Kaldur, Megan and Raquel set up a party for her.

I was suppose to be getting bolloons for it but I really needed to get her a present. How awful would it be if I didn't give her a present. She would be so mad at me if I didn't. Jeez she might never say yes when I ask if I screw this up.

I wanted to get the food but Everyone told me no because I might end up eating it before I get to MJ.

After I picked up the boots I put it in a bag with Happy Birthday on the side then headed to get balloons.

I finally got back and darted into the kitchen. Megan was making a birthday cake for her. Megan was currently putting Zatanna's favorite color on for the icing.

I walked into the living room. Conner was getting a pinata set up. Kaldur had games set out... Mainly games little kids play at their birthday party, I hope she likes those. It was a spare of the moment throw together. Everyone found out yesterday about her birthday so we couldn't go some where to throw one it wasn't enough time in advance. I just hope she likes everything including my gift.

Raquel was putting up a Happy Birthday sign right where as soon as you walk in you can see it.

We had all the gifts put on the coffee table so I put mine down.

Zatanna P.O.V

So Robin, Artemis and I we're heading back to the mountain after our mall trip. Even though they didn't buy anthing I bought some clothing. Might as well get myself something. I offered to get lunch for us but both of them said 'No.' They are acting a bit weird.

When we get  to the mountian. I don't see anyone else and the place was kinda dark.

"Uh.. Guys?" I asked.
"Maybe they're in the living room?" Robin responded. So I walked in the living room to hear a  them and justice league members yelling 'SUPRISE.'

Wally ran up and hugged me... It was kinda random but I'm not going to say I didn't like it because that's a lie.

"Happy Birthday Zatanna." Megan squealed.
"Thanks!" I said back smiling.

Just when I thought things couldn't get better for me Wally runs over to me holding a bag with Happy Birthday on the side.

"I hope you like it... I wasn't to sure what to get  and I'm so sorry if you don't like it, please don't hate me!" Wally said... Wow never seen him act like that and for some reason I kinda liked it.
I gently took the bag and saw what was inside. It was BOOTS! One I wanted so bad. What I did was a little irrational but what can you say... I was happy.

I kissed him. I was just so happy to have them and friends... Especially like Wally that make me feel like a princess.

Author Note: I hoped you enjoyed the chapter. Please tell me your thoughts. This was a request from @polli2123.

If you have a request I would love to hear it.