Jade X Roy

*I have never written Jade's character before so she might not act right and I apologize in advance.*

Roy P.O.V

I can't believe Oliver replaced me in a matter of two days. The worst part was it wasn't just one no he replaced me with two. Obviously they wouldn't be as good as I am that's why he needs two.

They're joining the team. I can't trust them! That will be four on the team I don't trust. I just hope Robin, Kid Flash, and Aqualad find away to get the traitors off the team.

I went through the Zeta beams to get up to Mount Justice. I seen Oliver and in front of him was his new Partners. They were both girls. One had Black hair and one had blonde hair. They were both wearing green. But the blonde had a light and dark green on her costume while the other only had a dark shade of green.

"Speedy!" Wally yelled.
"Its Red Arrow Now!" I yelled.
"Oh Sorry." Wally repiled.
"Hello Red." Said the one with black hair.
"Your my replacement." I said in disbelief.. This has to be some kind of joke.
"I am your replacement Red." The black hair girl said.
"Actually we are." The blonde said.
"I never caught your names." Robin said towards the girls.
"Artemis." The blonde said.
"You can all me Jade." The black hair girl said.
"Well its a pleasure to meet both of you." Robin said.
"Can't agree." I said.

Next day I came to watch the training.. I wanted to see how bad they We're. Jade was up. She fought very well. I'll give her that.

Jade P.O.V

I was in the middle of showing off my moves or training. I noticed Red looking. I have to admit he was pretty hot. And flirting is my thing especially when they are like him.

"I want to spar with Red." I said..
"You aren't going to win." He repiled.
"Or am I." I said.
"You wouldn't." He said.
"Well guess we'll see who's on top of who." I said.
"Not going to lie that sounded wrong." Wally said.
"Not what she meant Wally!" Robin said.
"Just saying." Wally said.
"Get your mind of the gutter! Your so immature." Artemis said.
"Your the immature one!" Wally yelled.
"We are a team we must stick together so enough of the arguments." Kaldur said.

We started fighting and I couldn't help myself but flirt. He had a grip on me.

"Wow your muscles look good Red." I said distracting him and causing him to let go making it easier to knock him down.

"I won Red." I said.
"Beginners luck." Was his response.
"We could go another round." I said.
"That's not necessary." Black canary stepped in.
"Well that's a shame." I said walking up to Artemis.

One day Red will see me for a person and might like me or I'll disappear like the Cheshire cat.

Author Note: Sorry its bad. I'm not use to writing Roy and I've never written Jade before. Please tell me your thoughts. This was a request from @polli2123

If you have a request I'd love to hear it!