Games

Wally P.O.V

Well what can I say.. I was bored which lead to me exploring. And by exploring I mean going into the Basement of Barry's and Iris's house.

I found a box labeled "Video Games." As soon as I read it. I picked it up and went to Mount Justice.

Kid Flash Bo3

"Guys!" I yelled.
"Hey Walls." Robin said.
"What?" Artemis asked.
"I found something we need to check out right Now!" I yelled.
"What's that Wally?" Megan asked.
"VIDEO GAMES!" I yelled.

I ran over to the couch which Robin followed and opened the box. I grabbed the first Game and I saw "Justice League Heroes"  and instantly I was smiling.

I ran over and put it in the PlayStation 2

I ran over and put it in the PlayStation 2. I grabbed a two controllers. I was player two, Robin was player one. Everyone else was watching.

Robin was Batman and I was Superman. We were going around the streets beating up Robot's and saving people.

The animations wasn't that bad surprisingly. A PlayStation 2 game is very old especially for our time.

We kept playing we came acorss the boss and finally defeated him so we got the next set of characters which was Zatanna and Martain Manhunter... Niether Robin or I wanted to play as Zatanna. So Zatanna played as her self. Megan was playing as her uncle then they ended up beating the boss. Then Flash and Green Lantern came up and of course I was The flash but Robin made Conner play as Green Lantern. It was fun we got to beat up weird creature's and savw scientist.

"I'm getting bored.. What's the next game?" Artemis asked.
"Fine! But we're coming back to this one!" I said.
"It was interesting to see how they did the characters." Kaldur said.
"If only Superman was actually that nice!" Conner said causing silence.

Without saying a word Robin pulled out the next game which looked very childish.. It was called "Batman Lego." It had a picture of Batman and Robin on it.

We put the game in and started to play

We put the game in and started to play. I made sure Robin was playing as Robin while I was Batman. I have to admit it was stupid.. Very stupid.. Very childish but I actually kinda enjoyed it at the same time. Guess it appeals to my childish side.

"Next!" Robin said so Artemis grabbed the next game.

It was Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe. It was a playstataion 3 game.

So I wanted to play the actual game or at least give it a shot so I was playing as the flash

So I wanted to play the actual game or at least give it a shot so I was playing as the flash. I was having fun fighting Catwoman.

"Says here it can go on two player so you can fight someone that isn't a computer." Robin said holding the game.

"Oh really... Hmm.. Kaldur come play this with me." I Said.
"Yeah you haven't played a game yet along with Raquel and Artemis." Robin said.

Kaldur sighed in defeat and picked his character which was Superman while I picked the flash and we started fighting. I ended up winning... No suprise there.

Artemis grabbed the next game which was called Injustice.

So Artemis took the Controller and started playing. She was Batman who is trying to find the joker when Batman got attacked by Death stroke. She battled him. In the end Batman win which had Robin smiling.

Then she went to the mode that you can fight other people or two player mode. Raquel picked Wonder Woman and Artemis just picked Batman. In the end of that Artemis won.. Kaldur sat down and played as Aquaman whike Conner picked Superman. They battled and there was a flilling Shark that Basically Ate Superman.. Well it bit him I should say.

Author Note: I'm sorry I had a hard time writing this I wasn't sure what games to use or how to do it so sorry if it's bad. Thank you for reading. This was request by @polli2123

If you have a request I'd love to hear it!