Saving Conner

*Takes place during episode 9 of season 1 called Bereft.*

Reader P.O.V

Megan, Conner and I finally took down Simon. The problem is Conner doesn't have his memories yet.

"I need to restore Conner's memory." Megan said.
"Wait I want to help!" I said making her turn towards me.
"Hmm.. Okay." She said I'm guessing she's unsure of why.

I have to make sure he gets his memories back. I can't stand the thought of him not having them.

Megan used her power to take us to this place. We seen pictures around us. It was memories that happened.

"We can fix it if we open up our minds and share past events." Megan said.
"It'll help you... That's all I want is to help you." I said directed towards Conner.
"Uh.." Was all he said.

I signed.. He doesn't remember me so why would he care.... I just want my Superboy.... I mean the boy that I am connected to because we are both clones.

Megan linked our minds together. When she did, I could see memories between Conner and I... I was scared deep down what if this doesn't work? What if he'll never be the same?

I seen Robin, Aqualad, and Kid flash save us from Cadmus. When we spent Valentines day together. When I helped pick his name. We seen clips of him watching TV.

I smiled.....

Megan finished using her powers to restore his memory.

"Thanks." Conner said to Megan.
"Your welcome!" She repiled.
"Thanks to you... You didn't have to help." He said smiling at me.
"That doesn't mean I didn't want to." I said smiling back.

"I'll be back... I've got to get the team!." Megan said.
"Okay." I said as she left.

"Seriously you didn't have to help." He said when she left smiling at me.
"I couldn't stand the thought of you never being the same." I said.

He smiled at me.. I couldn't help myself I felt like hughing him so I did. Ugh! What if he doesn't want me hugging him.. I went to pull away when I felt him hug back. We stayed like that for awhile until me heard the team coming. I had a little blush on my face... I hope it isn't noticeable.

Author Note: hope you enjoyed the chapter please tell me your thoughts. This was a request from @polli2123

If you have any request I would love to hear them.